Baby please come home

Possible trigger warning- in evolves lack of eating and some lack of self care
(Camila x y/n)
No ones POV:

It was almost Christmas, multi colored light decorated the streets of the subdivision, while the grouned had a sheet of fluffy white snow.

In the Cabello house hold however the lights seemed more dull then their nabors. Y/n had been waiting for the love of her life to come home, but sadly she hasn't come home just yet.

Camila had been gone for 6 months due to her being in the Army. Y/n hoped her girlfriend could make it home soon for Christmas. Y/n had set the tree up and all the gifts were laid out neatly around the medium sized tree she had picked out.

It was two days before Christmas eve and Y/n decided she would sleep on the couch in case her girlfriend might be locked out.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n POV

I woke up to the sound of a snow plow beep. Ugh I didn't need this today, I had barley enough sleep in the past couple months worrying about Mila, my Mila.

I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by the bright sunlight seeping through the living room windows.

I hearedly picked up my phone from the small wood coffee table to check the time and to see if Camila had called. 'I miss that women so damn much' I said to my self hopeful she would have left me something

It was 9:30 am and no notifications...nothing...absolutely nothing from her. I stared at the picture of us on my phones home screen mindlessly

After being depressed for a good 5 minutes I decided to make some nice English breakfast tea, with sugar and ofc cream to start my morning

*time skip*

After my cup of tea I decided to take a nice warm shower after putting on some grey sweats and a black champion hoodie.

I looked in the mirror when finished which a was a mistake.

"God I look terrible"

I said out loud. I noticed dark patches under my eyes, my skin more pale than usual, and last all the light in my eyes seemed to have disappeared.
I took one more look at my self before bursting into tears.

"MILA! I WANT YOU HOME!"

I screamed sinking to the flore

I knew she couldn't, I should have been proud of her she was out there defending our country and helping others and I couldn't even help my self.

After awhile I got up, wiped my tears and went to the couch again.

Tomorrow was Christmas eve, I had given up hope of my gf  returning to me.

*time skip*

It was now 9pm I hadn't eaten all day and I told my self I had to. I got out off the coutch and went into the kitchen. Made a quick bowl of broccoli and chedder soup and headed back to the coutch.

After I had finished the yummmy, creamy soup I laid down pulling the blankets on me and staring at the wall.

"I love you Camila, I'm sorry I'm not as strong as you. You deserve better baby, goodnight were ever you are"

Then I driffted off to sleep
-----------------------------------------------------------
Camilas POV

Its was 9pm December 23 and I was about to come home to my amazing gf.

"Hey Cabello we'll hold down the fort till you come back"

"You better Hansen, but I'm not gonna be back hopefully anytime soon"

I was walking down the hall way almost to the door when I saw my supior officer walking down the same hallway.

I quickly stopped and saluted

" Cabello, have a nice break with your girlfriend...oh and happy holidays"

"Thank you sir! Happy Holliday's"

After our interaction I quickly made my way past the door to go out side wear my cab was waiting for me. It was chilly and the air was crisp.

"Hello Ms. Cabello where too?"

"Hey, so my address is (your address)"

"Ok, thank you Ms. C-"

"Camila, call me camila "

I let out a slight chuckle

"Will do Camila"

I miss my gf, I haven't been able to call her lately due to us not being allowed to due so.

'I really hoped she was ok' I thought as I sighed looking out the window
-----------------------------------------------------------
No ones POV

6 hours had past and Camila was nearly at her house. Excited to see her beautiful gf.

However Camila was also a tad nervous. She new how her baby could get and Camila didn't blame her for it she wished she was at home more often.

*time skip*

No ones POV

Camila had grabbed her duffle bag from the taxi after tipping her driver.

She walked up too the house noticing the lack of Christmas energy that atmosphere had.

Camila slowly put her key in and opened the door. She was surprised to see a small framed figure curled up on the couch.

She quietly shut the door and dropped her bag by the end other the couch.

Camila bent down and kissed her babygirls forehead gently.

Y/n jumped at the sudden contact scared and confused as to what she just felt.

"Hey baby...shhh its ok its just me"

Camila pulled her fradule gf body into a tight hug

"Shhh its ok I got you. Breath baby...know ones gonna hurt you I won't let them"

Y/n breathing was sharp, her y/e now water

"I-I t-thought you weren't coming home for Christmas"

Y/n sobbed into Camilas uniform, Camila held her gf close while brush her hair with her finger to sooth the younger girl.

Camila looked at the clock when y/n finally stopped crying and it was now 4am

She had just gotten a good look at her gf and she look helpless

Messy hair, dark patches under her eyes, she was more pale, and her cheeks a were stained from constant crying.

"Baby don't worry I'm gonna take care of you for as long as I'm back at home, I have missed you so much"

"Mila can we cuddle please"

Y/n said in a small quite tone

"Yes my love, let me change into some comfy clothes and then we can cuddle for as long as you want"

Camila quickly got up, heading straight for the bathroom. She grabbed a plain black T-shirt and some white Calvin Kline boxers.
She quickly threw them on and went back to the coutch

She pulled Y/n onto her chest and laid down her self while kissing Y/n gently on the lips.

"Go to sleep my love, I'm here now. Everything is gonna be ok. Don't worry baby I told you I'd make it home for Christmas"

2 min later they were fast asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------
Let me know if any of you guys wanna part 2. Also I hope you guys liked it:)