prelude

^^^sticker was found on Pinterest but the rest was done by me

Julie and her twin sister Dahlia couldn't be anymore different. Where Julie was a total momma's girl in love with music, Dahlia followed her dad around with a camera hanging around her neck and sketchbook and pencil in her hands. The two were still the best of friends and always combined their talents to put on little family shows, make their own home movies, and of course, work through hardships together.

After the death of their mother, however, Julie and Dahlia grow distant and the fighting and disagreement becomes worse and worse every day. As much as it hurts her, Dahlia understands that losing their mom was harder on Julie than it was on her.

When Dahlia decides to start sleeping in their mom's old studio, she begins having strange dreams and feelings, almost like there are other people in the studio with her. It wasn't until Julie finally came into their mom's studio and found an old CD that Dahlia understood why she was feeling and seeing these things.

I do not own Julie and The Phantoms or any of their characters. Dahlia and other oc's do belong to me however. And any images I use were most like found on Pinterest or Google, then edited by me! Alright enjoy the story loves!