⁂ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ⁂

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

//2 months later//

"Soha!" Salaar once again called her out as she still focused on her work replying with a small 'hmm.'

"I can't find my favourite white cuban collar shirt! I've to take that one." He rummaged through the shirts hanging in his wardrobe once again.

Apparently, Salaar had secretly planned to take Soha to Dubai since they had gone to Switzerland after the marriage. He wanted to surprise her by revealing it at the airport and just told Soha to pack up her luggage since they had to go to a business party abroad, wasn't a lie though since he really was invited to one.

Soha wasn't taking his words seriously as yet since he wasn't telling her where were they going. She was busy in making her CV right now on the laptop.

"Check carefully na. It must be in there." She placed the certificates in the file still focused on her work.

"It's not! I checked very carefully and thoroughly." Salaar ruffled his hair looking at the mess of clothes he had created.

"Soha!" He again called her out in a childish tone. Soha sighed, and gave him a straight glare.

"If I find it in there, I tell you I'm gonna cut that shirt into pieces!" She stomped towards the cupboard as Salaar stepped back peeking in from behind her. There was no way she's going to-

"Kia hai yeh!?" She pulled out the shirt from the right corner of the cupboard, fisting it in her hand on his eye level. He visibly gulped looking at her and immediately grabbed it from her hand, hugging it close to him and giving her his famous cheeky grin.

"Shirt hai, meri. Shayid mere saath chupan chupai khel rahi thi, apse dar ke nikal ai!"
Soha didn't react and folded her arms still giving him a straight look making him pout.

"You've changed!" His lips formed into a straight line as Soha's brows scrunched together.

"What?" She placed her right hand on her waist giving him a questioning look now.

"I want the Soha from the first month of our marriage back." He looked upwards as if reminiscing that time.

"Ab wo kahan miley gi bhai!" A sudden voice interrupted them as they both looked towards the slightly open door of the room, with Shanzay peeking in her head.

She was here since Salaar had invited her to help him convince his stubborn and curious wife to go with him without finding out about the surprise.