[ 🅣︎🅗︎🅡︎🅔︎🅔︎ ]

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Dawood rushed outside his office, following behind Kabani, still in a state of shock. This day couldn't get any worse for him. While coming to Pakistan with all the enthusiasm, he didn't know he'd have to face such surprises.

Golden meadow limited, the company he had build up to be this big to have it's opening in Pakistan two years ago. He had worked day and night to become the independent businessman he was today. Although, his father had his company, Quik flo limited, to which Dawood was the single heir, however, he wanted to do something on his own hard work which led to his own business world.

Now, his father was near the age of retiring, so he had decided to merge his company with his son's company and give him all his shares. The partner to the company, Kabani's father had been his father's best friend since childhood and they had put the foundation of this company together. Dawood and Kabani had been great buddies when young, however when Kabani's family shifted back to Pakistan, they both got busy in their work lives and couldn't stay in contact.

The reason Dawood had come to Pakistan, was to equally divide the company's shares among himself and Kabani since he deserved them as much as him. He had to check up on his company too and get done with the paper works himself, and was excited to meet his childhood buddy after so long. He wasn't much of a social person, and was more of a reserved person. Therefore, Kabani was his only most close friend he ever had.

He wasn't expecting to be treated as just a mere dealer by him. Kabani seemed to have been a completely different person, unlike his old jolly self. Not knowing how to deal with the changed behaviour, Dawood also had to act professional with him. Dawood was ready to give up all the company's shares to him seeing him disagree on the dividend, but he started stating weird light bulbs examples causing him to get confused and slowly lose his cool. To mess up things further, Hoor slid in the already heavy atmosphere, turning it upside down.

"Mr. Kabani." He found him standing near the counter still inside the building, looking at his watch. "I apologize for the earlier encounter. Ac-"

"You expect for me to accept your apology after being treated like a tapkane wala object?" He sarcastically chuckled, as Dawood felt sweat forming on his forehead. "I..I understand that-" he paused looking at Kabani breaking into fits of laughter.

"Okay, this is too much fun but I can't do this anymore. Look at your face, dude. Chill out." He placed a hand on Dawood's shoulder, the toothy grin not leaving his face. "My acting skills have improved a lot, no?" Dawood released the breath he was holding, staring at him. "You scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry, dude. You know, pranks and I can never get tired of each other." Kabani hugged him still laughing at his scared face. Dawood knitted his brows, giving him a dissatisfied look. Oh, how he wished to throw him out of the building as Hoor had suggested.