< E >

⍟⍟⍟

⍟⍟⍟

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

★━━──━━★

"Will you be my fake boyfriend or not?" He choked out upon hearing her demand.

"Nimra, hum dono ka behen bhaiyon wala rishta hai. Kesi baatein kar rahi ho? Aur Hameed uncle ko agar zarra si bhinak bhi par gai na, unho ne qatal kar dena hai humara." Almeer tried rejecting her stupid plan offer as Nimra huffed.

"Unko choro tum. Aur han na, behen bhaiyon wala rishta hai isi liye tou tumhare paas ai hun, warna kisi anjaan larke ke paas jaun gi tou avein hi extra siyappa!" She clarified thinking hard. Well, this was the only way left to make Affan leave. She'll tell him she has fallen in love with someone else and wants to marry him. Of course, he won't be able to force her into anything then. He said they married because they 'loved' each other, right.

Yesterday night Affan had told her that he would leave from this place if him being around her was causing her any trouble. But, her hurtful demand wasn't considerable for anyone of them. They both needed time. And he was ready to wait, so she doesn't need to worry about him wasting his life when it was his own choice to do so.

"But I-" Almeer couldn't argue any further as Affan entered the guest house, ruffling his slightly wet hair as it was raining outside. Nimra quickly grabbed onto his arm and dragged him towards Affan.

"Meet him. Almeer!" She introduced him to Affan who rasied his brows looking at them and gave him a skeptical look. Why was she-

"He's my boyfriend. I fell in love with him when I met him, and we want to marry each other now." Almeer internally face-palmed himself at her fast forwarded speech. Wow Nimra!

Affan stood there with a bored expression. Of course he knew she was making it up. She didn't have a boyfriend nor was she that type of girl. And he had seen Almeer before, he was one of the guests here. But did she hate him that much to have to go to this extent of lying to get rid of him?

"Oh."

"Oh? Oh?" Nimra grumbled out copying his tone. "That's it?"
Nodding his head in a calm manner, he walked away towards his room. Nimra cursed under her breath. Bohat deeth banda hai, sahi mai.

"Is my job done?" Almeer chirped out as Nimra groaned covering her ear. "Yeah, you can get lost now!"

"Haw, bhalai ka tou koi zamana hi nahi raha. Aik tou madad karo uper se get lost sunne ko milta hai thanks ke bajae."

"Useless madad! Kia faida hua? Bass statue hi banna tha tumne. Ab Hameed uncle na bano, pehle hi mera mood kharab ho gaya hai sarra!" She stomped inside as well leaving a perplexed Almeer behind.