☀︎︎ four o'clock ☀︎︎

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

"Why can't you ever take what I'm saying seriously?" Zuha huffed, pushing his chest away with her fist.

Apparently, it was 7:00 AM on a Sunday. The morning was sunny and windy. Both of them stood in the lawn wearing their track suits, on a yoga mat over the grass. It was indeed Zuha's idea. It took a lot of poking and tantrums, but she somehow managed to drag Momin out to join her.

It had been a month since the business plan investment competition took place. And her presentation idea had taken the 5th last position. It was a blow to her confidence. She did cry, but she had a shoulder to cry on. Who gave her motivation and helped her regain her confidence by cracking a few ugly and rude jokes in his style.

Two weeks later, she had enrolled in a course. A two month enterpreneurship course about business plans and management, with an internship programme in a company, where all her job included was to recheck mails and arrange paper files.

Maybe her CV wasn't good enough, she wondered. She was a BBA degree holder, maybe doing MBA would gain her more benefit. But she didn't want to study further, she wanted to do something of her own. Make something out of herself. She was not going to waste time anymore.

In the class of her course, they were told about keeping the brain busy with activities, especially physical ones. Active brain meant welcoming innovative ideas. So she searched up and found out yoga would be helpful. Thus, here they were trying out partners yoga.

"Are you sure this is the beginners course?" Momin stared at the difficult pose displayed on the laptop screen.

"Yes of course." She lied smoothly. She had clicked on the video which instructed to perform with partners you could trust with performing. Plus point, it said 'get stronger bond' in parenthesis. Plus plus point the harder the poses, the more active the brain.

"Well, I really don't think we can pull that off without having pulled muscles by the end." He complained again. Zuha glared at him.

"Fine. I'll do it myself." She flexed her arms. "Just watch if my leg is straight when I stretch my body." She stared at the pose ready to copy, when Momin placed his hand over her shoulder to stop her.

"Zuh, seriously, you're not flexible enough to do that stunt." He was shaking his head, holding back a laugh or a yawn, she couldn't tell. But he was making fun of her for sure.

Ignoring his words, she stood on one foot, slowly bending sideways. When her hand was on the mat like the foot, with a straight leg and arm, her body arched, she stretched the other leg and arm upwards. Soon enough, her leg shook, her arm felt weak, and she fell backwards with a thud on the mat. She flushed red, embarrassed. Within a second, Momin grabbed her from the arms and picked her back up on her feet, like she was an empty sack.