{ one }

🥀🥀🥀

🥀🥀🥀

"Roses are red, violets are blue....only if love was true."

Writing in her beautiful calligraphy style writing, the golden brown haired girl bit on the pen's lid, her light brown eyes trailing on the written piece on her diary.

It was a sunny sunday morning, as the sun rays peeped in through the window grills into the drawing room. Amarra sat near the window, her golden hair glowing brighter under the gleaming brightness of the sun. Her eyes glistened blaming the warm invading sun rays falling directly on her to be the cause. The scent of her rose perfume, mixing with the natural scent of the rose attached on her hair made her feel nostalgic.

The double door was harshly opened as the pen dropped from her mouth due to the abrupt gasp leaving her mouth. "What the hell?"

Amarra flipped her diary close, as she met the jet black annoyed gaze of the cause of her headache everyday, standing by the door with folded arms. Her brown eyes shifted up and down, gawking at her shameless outfit once again.

"Gosh! I think I might lose my eyesight at this point." Amarra slapped her face, tightly shutting her eyes. "My poor eyes!" She again turned towards her step-sister, who was wearing an extra short cropped top, her waist slightly on display, with extra tight and torn jeans again displaying her knee area.

"I know you can't tolerate that I'm much sexier than you, but don't be too obvious now." Natasha modeled her way inside as Amarra replied to her with a roll of eyes.

"Don't tell me you're going out looking like this?" Amarra gave her a disappointed look. "Your fashion sense really sucks, Tasha."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Why the fuck do you care about my outfits. My life, my choice! Stay out of it." Natasha yelled at her as usual, Amarra shut her eyes to keep herself calm. "Why are you even here in the first place?"

"Well, because I am!" Amarra let out irritated. Though, it should've been her asking this question. Sometimes she wondered if their lives were exchanged, since Amarra was the one who was born and lived all her life abroad, but this young 18 year old Pakistani girl acted like she was from the US instead of her. Though the difference in their accent and tone told otherwise.

"Well, get your ass out of here then. My friends are coming over." Natasha casually settled on the sofa, getting busy on her phone.

"Excuse me? You can escort them to your precious bedroom, I'm not going anywhere!" Amarra scoffed holding her pen again as she flipped open her diary.

"So you're gonna act like a bitch now?" Her black eyes lazily shifted from the phone screen towards Amarra. Getting distracted by her silky golden-brown hair, which she always envied over her own curly black ones. But she couldn't show it, since Amarra's love for her hair was like an obsession with them, not letting anyone ever touch them.