0.2🌹𝐉𝐚𝐛 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐭🌹

★·.·¯'·.·★ ★·.·¯'·.·★

*the blue moon has appeared🕺*

★·.·¯'·.·★ ★·.·¯'·.·★

"Meri baat suno tum Waleed ke bache! Agar tum poore ek ghante baad isi jagah par na huye mujhe pick karne, tou dekhna!!" Hoor pointed her index finger at her irresponsible son through the car's window while standing outside the shopping mall.

"Ap ka bacha hun mein." He murmured under his breath with double meaning behind his words. He knew his mother always lost track of time when shopping and she would never be out in an hour as said.

"Chalo ab jao. And no over speeding Waleed." Hoor warned as she properly set her dupatta and holding her shoulder bag started walking towards the mall's entrance and Waleed sped the car outside the parking area.

The mall was crowded with people even though it was a week day. Hoor casually roamed around the gifts' shops. She was there to buy a gift for the one year old birthday girl, since the party was on the weekend.

She saw a new gift shop's opening reaching the fourth floor of the humongous mall. Entering the shop, she saw the area for babies' products and made her way across to look around.

H for Hoor ki gift choice hai, kuch khaas hona chahiye. She thought with a pout, as nothing really caught her interest. It would also be from Dawood's side who was the host's boss, so she wanted to buy something special and worth it.

There was an electric baby swing bassinet on display as a newest product in the market. Hoor's eyes caught sight of it and she instantly knew that was what she had been looking for. She heard a worker talking in urdu on the phone so she signalled him over.

"Yeh check karwao mujhy." She said, pointing at the object of interest. The employee gave her a shocked look. "Kya? Aisy kyun dekh rahy ho bhai, mein thori ab issky andar fit aaun gi." She folded her arms.

"Quality check karni hai, show me how it works." She further elaborated. The worker reluctantly turned it on as Hoor observed the moving machine impressed. "Acha chalo ab yeh pack kar do." She smiled in satisfaction.

"Sorry ma'am, yeh last piece tha and it has already been sold." He picked it up to get it packed. Hoor let out a gasp. "Tou yeh tum mujhy pehly nai bata sakty thy?"

"Kis ny khareeda hai?" She felt disappointed at the loss. Only if she was a little early. The worker pointed at a guy waiting by the counter. He was wearing a suit, but had taken off his jacket, his shirt's sleeves folded till the elbow. Hoor's brows shot up. She knew to recognize a desi walaiti in this gora country.