Chapter 27: Accustions and Confessions

I  saw a very furious looking Dale charging at me. As he reached near me I refused to look at him. I could feel my eyes watering already. Why did everything have to go from bad to worse?

‘‘Where the hell were you?’’

 He sounded really mad. I have never heard him so angry over something.
I still did not face him and ignored the question.

‘‘I am asking you something Allyson?’’

 He never realized that he hurt me so much whenever he said my name like that. Like it was venom. What was I to him now? Why had he changed like everything else?
I got up from my bench and gave him a look full of pain. But why would he see through me, I was nothing but a nuisance for him. Why did I ever fell for him?

It was painful. Everything was painful.

I turned away from him with intention of walking away. Walking away…again as always. The only thing I was good at. I had started walking but Dale caught my arm tightly and spun me around wildly so I smacked into his chest.

I pushed my self further away from him but he gabbed both of my arms and pull me towards him so his face was inches from mine.

‘‘Where the hell were you?’’ He was looking as if he would eat me alive. My heart was racing wildly with too much closeness but he didn’t seem to notice the proximity.

‘‘It’s none of your business Dale.’’

 I said trying to break away from his grip but it grew tighter.

‘‘Answer me Allyson.’’

‘‘I am not obliged to give you answers.’’

 I yelled at him and we both continued glaring at each other. His eyes were shooting daggers at me. I looked away from the intensity which was killing me.

‘‘I was so worried, I had been trying to call you but you were too ignorant. Did you realize how much pain you caused me?’’

His words surprised me and he realized what he said and the grip on my arms loosed. Finally he let go of me.

I stared at his face searching for signs of concern but all I was able to see was Blankness. He was worried about me? That cause jitters in my heart and I tried my best to keep my emotions under control.

But this was it.

I was done with his games. I wanted answers. I wanted straight forward answers no puzzles.

‘‘Dale stop these games you are playing with me.’’

 I said and took a step towards him looking him straight in the eyes.

‘‘What games?’’ He said acting clueless and avoided my gaze.

‘‘You know perfectly what I am talking about.’’

‘‘No I don’t.’’

‘‘Why are you doing this to me uh? What happened? Why did I do that made your attitude so hard on me? What made you so cold all of the sudden? I need answers and I need them now. Because I cannot handle anymore mysteries.’’

He looked at me with narrowed eyes.

‘‘Just a month ago you were talking normally with me. You were teasing me casually, you were laughing with me and then all of the sudden you stopped even looking at me, why?’’

 My voice sounded desperate to me.

‘‘I am not obliged to answer you.’’ He started going other way but I blocked his path.