Chapter 20: Blackmail and Breakup

THIS IS UNEDITED AND I WONT EDIT THIS STORY TILL ITS COMPLETED!.

Chapter 20

‘‘Finally!’’ I sighed when I saw Daniel walking towards me. He had seriously taken ages to get here.

He was looking as if he just got up form a huge nap. His shirt was wrinkled and his black hairs were a mess. He grinned sheepishly at me.

‘‘Am I late my lady?’’

‘‘Was this a joke?’’ I asked unimpressed. Daniel laughed and glanced around.

‘‘Why are you here anyways?’’ I asked casually.

‘‘I came with Derrick but he left because…never mind, let’s get going.’’

I sat in his car and he started it. I was not going back to work since it was Derrick fault that he left him. If Derrick ever made a girlfriend she wouldn’t last a day due to his attitude problems.

Daniel stopped the car and I looked at him questioningly.

‘‘I have to grab a CD can you wait?’’

‘‘Sure, just make it quick.’’ I said and he left the car. I glanced outside and noticed we were in the cinema street where the most popular Cinema house was located and all along it was a lane of DVD and CD shops. I bet Daniel absolutely loved this place.

I saw a couple kissing each other in front of the Cinema. I was about to look away but I noticed that they seemed familiar. As I looked closer they pulled away from each other and smiled as if they were madly in love. But I just stared at them in shock. It was Dale and Delilah, Julie’s sister who came to my birthday party.

Before I could peek more Daniel came back holding a CD of Dragon Quest. He said something and started driving, however I wasn’t listening. My mind was hovering over Dale and Delilah. It was hitting me hard but why did I cared? Dale had a quite a few girlfriends in the past and they were all very stupid and annoying. Despite that it never bothered me. Maybe it was because he was ignoring me so much.

No, I was not supposed to think like that. Shoving away the thoughts I decided to let it go. After all it was no big deal.

As we got home I finished my homework by six o clock and decided to rest some before leaving for Doyle’s apartment. But what happened was quite unexpected. I slept whole time and nobody woke me up. When my eyes popped open it was already three in the morning and I just groaned. I was in trouble again. Doyle was going to be so mad and I could imagine him punching crap out of my head. Then all I did was making up plans how to avoid him but I myself knew it was all stupid of me. Why? Why did I have to sleep so much? Why mom didn’t wake me up?

When I was getting ready for school I decided that it’s best to face him, it was not like he would literally kill me or something. I was so screwed!

When the bus horn honked I grabbed the milk and poured it down my throat hurriedly. The honk grew louder and I ran out frantically. ‘Sorry.’ I muttered to the driver and plopped down beside Dylan. I noticed everyone gone quite and stare me as I sat.