Chapter 25: A harsh Sepration

Love was a strange thing, that what I learned. I thought what I felt for Delenie was love but no it was an illusion. When I kissed him it was no where what I felt with just Dale’s hand in mine. It was so late to admit that I was in love.

I was in love with the person who hated me so much.

I never thought this would happen but it cannot be helped. A few weeks ago he was with me, making me angry, teasing me…even so I was happy deep inside. Now I was at lose. I pushed the person who is best for me out of my life.

Mistakes; that what I have been making all along. But it was too late to regret now.

Today was to be an important day; I was supposed to meet Anonymous D today; finally I would see who that bloody coward was. What if it was someone I knew well?

At school I was unable to concentrate on my studies and Carmen was acting weirdly too. When I wrote a note to her during class, she just tossed it in her pocket and did not even look up. I decided to wait until class was over.

As soon as the bell rang I saw everyone filing out and Carmen was gathering up her books.

She left the room without me. Leaving my books there I ran after her. She was halfway up the corrider. I grabbed her around and she looked at me with weird eyes.

‘‘What happened?’’

‘‘What are you saying?’’

‘‘You know what I mean Carmen, did something happened?’’ She eyes me and then snorted.

‘‘As if you care.’’ She turned but I came in her way.

‘‘Just tell me already.’’

‘‘Why should I?!’’  I was certainly shocked. Never before had she spoke to me like that.

‘’Carmen what happened?’’ My voice barely came as a whisper.

‘‘You know everything; in fact you always know everything. But now your play is over. Snap out of it Allyson,’’

 I was angry now, now she started calling me by full name.

‘‘Spit it out already!’’

‘‘Don’t you dare snap at me Ally especially after what you are doing?’’

‘‘Just tell me what happened because I cannot understand a word you are saying.’’ I could feel my face flushing in anger and she snorted again.

‘‘You were Daniel’s girlfriend weren’t you’ I looked at her with a utterly confused face, where was she getting at.

‘‘And behind his and everyone’s back you try to suck up with my brother!’’ What? Del…he told everything to Carmen.

‘‘All this time you were trying to seduce my brother behind my back. I could not believe you Allyson; I thought we were friends but you…’’

 She looked me up and down as if I was disgusting her. There was so much venom in her voice

‘‘You, I trusted you Ally but all you turned out to be a slut!’’ her words slashed my heart like a blade. What was she saying? She was calling me a slut just like everyone else was.

At the same time Daniel came out of nowhere.

‘‘Hey guys I _’’ He stopped on his place when he looked our expression.

‘‘You are calling me a slut?’’ I asked her with an incredulous voice which came out as a whisper.

‘‘Yes you are the worst person on this planet, you cheated with Daniel.’’ She said glancing at him.