Chapter 12: All for nothing (Part - 2)

Chapter 12 Part 2

‘’Look who’s here.’’ I heard a taunting voice behind me. I had been sitting here on the stairs revising for Spanish test in my free period. Carmen was supposed to join me but she had gone away with Concaid, they offered me to join them but I had no intention of becoming a third wheel. I would have only ended up feeling awkward.

When I saw it was Drake my temper shot up. He was standing there with a smug smirk on his face. I got up and slammed my notes aside, walking up to him.

‘’What the hell do you want now Sullivan?’’

‘’You can’t possibly have something that would please me White.’’ He mocked and threw a piece of paper on me. Giving him a furious glare I opened it,

Allyson White; the new slut of Bakersfield

‘’I found this pasted on your locker.’’ He mused; I fisted the paper and threw it on the floor.

‘’Why did you do that?’’ I asked with clenched fists bad gritted teeth, Drake gave me an innocent look.

‘’Did what?’’

‘’You know what I am talking about you fist rate bastard! You framed me that day just because of the revenge?! You are sick!’’

‘’Aren’t you a clever one?’’ He gave me a cynical smirk and took a step forward. I backed away immediately and balled my hand sin defense. Thankfully no one was here, the last thing I needed right now was being seen by someone with drake himself.

‘’I heard from old man Murphy that you wanted to back away but failed. So I guess I am stuck with you…’’ He drawled lazily tipping his head to the side.

‘’You think I enjoy being with a man whore like you uh? You are just a two faced_’’

‘’Wait there, say no more Allyson White. I know perfectly what I am. I don’t need low lives like you to lecture me here. And where did you get that man whore idea?’’