Chapter 23: Drakes Revenge

I am disappointed that you guys don't eave comment or vote, PLZZZ COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER .... AND LIKE THE FACEBOOK PAGE I MADE >>>>>> THE LINK IS IN MY PROFILE.

Chapter 23: Drake’s Revenge

‘‘Anderson, I am saying this last time, Work fast or I will_’’

‘‘Shut up Derrick, I am not a machine.’’

 I snapped back at him with utter annoyance. I was already pissed off at everything and he was there to do the wondrous job to kill me with irritation. I was sick of him ordering me around; his attitude was not something I was able to bear anymore. He was not my boss, he was not the owner of the café then why the hell did he loved to order me around. Julie was away again, she had left me to bear with Derrick. It was seriously a pain. If Derrick ever got married (as if) he would get divorced in less than a day. But this would not need to happen since I did not think he would ever marry in his life let alone have a girlfriend. But right now I did not care about derrick’s love life but my own.

My life was already a wreck. A week had passed since that Del incident and I was still trying to get it all out of my mind. Del had apologized me several times and every time I just nodded silently, despite that I wanted to say something but no words came out. After the kiss all my fantasies broke apart. It was so plain and all. It felt strange. I did not felt a single emotion during the kiss. Now whenever I saw Del in hallways my heart never fluttered even once. I even saw him snogging with his girlfriend, no jealousy crossed me except a little sad feeling.

My question was still unanswered. Why?

Maybe it was just a small crush that got out and lost its appeal when I realized he loved someone else. Nevertheless one thing was sure; I was over with Delaine Miller, it pained me a little though. Even after what happened it was still painful decision but I knew that I could not cry on him forever. And now I knew it was a perfect one since I was not feeling any love for him. No love , a little pain ….and that confused me.

Sometimes life throws you hard…so hard that it may break every feelings of your heart, give you quite  a pain yet it would awaken your senses from the illusions that are far worse than the fall itself. That’s what happened with me.

The only emotion I was feeling right now was anger. Towards Anonymous D. When I started getting letters I was beyond happy. That there was someone truly in love with me and all. That there was someone who admired me just the way I was. Now all I felt was hatred, since he was responsible for my heart break. He was just like Daniel; a coward, who was using useless and utterly stupid methods to express love. And in process destroying other’s life.

‘‘Anderson, we have orders coming on! What the heck are you doing here sulking?!’’ He cannot live without snapping at me. Sometimes I wonder what he would do when I would leave the job.  Who would he snap at?

‘‘I am talking to you idiot!’’ He snapped again at my silence. What did he want? A war of words, because I was not in a mood.

‘‘Anderson!’’

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and turned towards him.