Chapter 12: All for nothing (Part - 1)

When I came home, out of impulse the first thing I did was to check the comments again wishing a bit that some of them had decided to believe me. Though when I opened it another shock struck me…

I was staring at my own picture soaked in coke, while it tickled down my hair and face my face set in a ridiculous expression. The comments on this one were even more bothersome; people were now making fun of me. I was already getting sick of this. First Drake had to humiliate me in front of the entire population of Bakersfield High and now Dale had to stoop this low.

I was still unable to understand what exactly his problem was? Why the hell was he making things worse for me? As if I already had no trouble in my life whatsoever.

People had no right to decided things for me manipulate my life or insult me whenever they can. I won’t give them that right.

I got up from my bed and headed downstairs with my face set in a scowl. I told him I won’t let go this time and after this picture he posted I had no doubt on my intentions.

‘’Where are you going at this time?’’ I heard mom say, but instead of answering I just kept moving out. Mrs. Cattermole’s house was open so it was easy to march in. Dale’s room was on the first floor, right beside Daniel’s but I had never been there much. With Daniel it was different- I hung out with him there a lot.

I burst open the door, he was sitting on his chair, when he glanced at me he got up and his face was masked with confusion. I looked at Dale with as much as hate as I could muster up inside me.

I grabbed his collar again and I bet I looked like a mad woman but this was least of my worries at time. Dale opened his moth to say something or perhaps yell at me but I cut him before he could utter a single word.

‘’What the hell is your problem with me Dale?! I want the answer right now, what the hell is your damn problem with me?’’ I yelled at the top of my lungs right on his face. Dale seemed taken back from my out burst, truth to be told, I was too.

‘’What are you talking about?’’ He asked an incredulous expression on his face.

‘’You being an asshole! That’s what I am talking about.’’

‘’Shut up already. Who are you to come in my house, in my room and start saying bullshit to me?’’ He asked me,

‘’Bullshit? You call this bullshit? Then what you are doing is saintly uh?’’

‘’What are you talking about?’’ I snorted disbelievingly; he had that much nerve to accuse me on making up stuff. As I looked at Dale, I felt so much hate that I wanted to chew him alive. He had always been an ass to me, but now he was gone too far for me to handle. Teasing was one thing, ruining was another.

‘’You threw that thing on me when I didn’t even do anything, like that was not enough you posted my totally embarrassing picture on net, like I don’t have other things pending on my sleeve right now.’’

I finished and jabbed an accusing finger on his chest. Dale was pushed back a little but he just stared at me like I was the culprit here. Like I was the one who was adamant on humiliating him in front of the whole species of human beings…