Chapter 21: The Party

‘‘Oi get me some cornflakes!’’ Jack demanded to me whilst his eyes on the Tv. I never understood why Doyle lets them watch too much TV. It was bad for their eyes. And Jack was the most stubborn person in my entire life. He was like some King who wanted to get everything he demanded in one say.

‘‘Cornflakes?’’ I asked with a confused expression.

‘‘No, Fake Corns you dumpster.’’ Now he earned a glare for him. He needed not to be so sarcastic. I was confused because it was eight thirty PM in night and he was demanding Breakfast. I already gave him some steak and vegetables.

‘‘Who eats Corn Flakes at night?’’

‘‘I do, you have any problem with that. Now get it before I talk to Doyle.’’ I gave him a glare and stood up sighing. The apartment kitchen was medium sized and very neat. It was a ruin when I first came but being myself I was unable to withstand the dirt and disorder.

‘‘Hey Ally, what are you doing?’’ Jill skipped her way towards the kitchen and scooped her arms up. I grabbed her and landed her on the counter.

‘‘I am making Corn Flakes.’’ I replied with a smile. Confusion arched its way to her delicate face.

‘‘You eat Corn Flakes for dinner; your mom doesn’t scold you for that.’’ I laughed at her clueless response and patted her head lightly.

‘‘No silly, it’s for Jack.’’

‘‘Oh, Jack is very bad; he always talks badly with me.’’ She said crossing her arms as if trying to show anger.

‘‘Yeah but he is still your brother…’’ I trailed off at the voice of the phone.

‘‘Hold on, I will be back in a minute.’’ I walked towards the table on which the house phone was resting.

I picked it up hastily thinking it was Doyle.

‘‘Hello?’’ I answered the phone but on the other side there was silence.

‘‘Hello? Is anyone there?’’ I half yelled thinking whoever it was had definitely gone deaf.

‘‘Allyson…’’ Oh shit! Give it a guess that it was yeas Dale again. Why do our paths have to cross everywhere? Should I call it fate or bad luck? I guess I would go with the second option.

‘‘Er…’’

‘’What the hell are you doing with Doyle!?’’ Okay I freaked out at that, so I just slammed the phone back and scurried far away from it. Now he will know where I go everyday day at evening. Far worse what if he told my mom, she will ground me and I won’t be able to come here and then Doyle will officially demolish my existence form this world.

The door bell rang making me jump. I ran towards the door and opened it.

Doyle came in and threw his coat at me. Talk about manners. I put it on the hanger and grabbed my bag to leave.