𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I inched towards my moms room with my hands clenched together as tears fell from my eyes

I inched towards my moms room with my hands clenched together as tears fell from my eyes. I pushed the door opened and looked at her as she sat in her bed staring at the TV.

"Mommy.." I called out, her eyes shifted over to me.

"Hey.." She said softly. "Why are you crying?"

"I miss my Dooda.." I said sitting next to her on the bed as she looked at me. She couldn't move her neck at all so she was just looking at me with her eyes.

"Awww.." She said with a pout. I laid my head on her shoulder and sighed as tears fell from my eyes. "Have you talked to him at all since the other night?"

"Yeah.." I said softly. "He called to make sure I got here and to see if I could stay and I told him that I could. He said that he could get me a air bnb to stay at but I told him it was ok.."

"Well at-least, It's clear he still cares.." She said. I never said anything to her about why we were on a break but I did tell her that we were. "Do you think you want to tell me what happened?"

I stayed quiet. "He found out my dad killed his."

"Jayvon killed his father?" She asked in shock, I nodded stiffly before breaking down in tears.

"Well, was he close to his father?" She asked.

"Very close. His whole life is based off of all the things that he taught him and I-I-I'm the constant reminder of the person who snatched those important lessons away from him!" I expressed wiping my eyes.

"You don't even know Jayvon. You've never even met him. You just learned his name!" She expressed.

"But still! I have his traits! I have his blood!" I screamed standing up from the bed. "I'm his daughter and Dejhari is Junior's and now he doesn't even wanna look at me!" I expressed.

"Pumpkin.."

"He can't even kiss me or even have sex with me because of this. Like what the fuck? It's like he's disgusted with me or something.." I said turning my lip up.

"Pumpkin, he's hurting right now. I know your hurt too but he's having a hard time understanding and upsetting. You don't know what's going on with him and neither do I. All we can do is pray for him and hopes he's ok.." She said, I sniffed.

"I miss him so much. It's not fair.." I said sitting on the bed. I laid down on her legs so she could rub my hair, forgetting she couldn't move her arms.

This sucks. My life sucks so bad.

"It'll be ok Pumpkin.." She said.

"I can't wait till you get your limbs back. At first I didn't believe that you could but now I do. You have to get better for me and Kaneeya.." I said, she sighed.