Jeff The Killer

Narrative Point of View:

It was the most dreaded time of night. . . for the neighbors across the apartment. Should you be alone in the middle of the night? Since you're twelve, safe to say no, but hey, who's keeping track? Besides, you were playing video games. Did you know that it was three in the morning? Have you eaten in the past twelve hours? Were you ever going to bed? The answer to all of those is a solid no, but it's not line you care. Maybe you should get piz- oh is that a serial killer?

Huh. That's weird. Anyways, about the. . . he has a knife. AND you're staring at him. That's rude. You should probably stop. Ok good, you did. Does he want pizza rolls? No? He wants to kill you? I guess that's fair. What a Kyle. Oh his name is Jeff? Same thing. Offer him the controller! He took it! Good. That's good. Show him the video game. Aww. He likes animal crossing. His face relaxed. I'd say he smiled, but he does have a huge grin right across his face.

An hour passed. He was about to leave through the window when he stopped. He reached out his hand. You have to pack. Ask him to wait a minute so you can grab your things. Ok cool, stuff grabbed. Let's go off with a serial killer!! What could happen am I right? The two of you walk down the streets alone. No need to be worried. Not like anyone CAN harm you, let alone the guy you're walking with. You eventually come across a large mansion. The guy named Jeff sneaks you through a window. You get your video game plugged in, your new randomly there bed made, and your clothes in your closet that suddenly appeared. Apparently, someone was about to get grabbed. Habits am I right?

You and Jeff sleep for hours before finally waking up, and sneaking out to get a concerning am out of food. Apparently, serial killers have quite a nice salary. Was there a robbery at every restaurant? Inconveinently, yes. But it was fine! Those guys knew better. Was there an epic dance battle between to guys in pickle costumes? Also yes. It was quite entertaining. Did you get a brother? Apparently yes to that as well. What a day!