BloodyPainter

Bloody Painter"s point of view.

   Hmm. All I wanted was to try a new craft. Painting wasn't everything  in art after all. I was thinking about trying charcoal sketching. The black and white would look good with the blood that I use. Even when everything dries. I like it when everything comes together. I was back in the town where I got my usual supplies. The agreement with Slenderman was this; as long as no one knew who I actually was, I could keep coming here, but if even one person started to suspect me, then I had to kill them all.  It might be best if I "move towns" sooner rather than later. I was greeted happily by the store owner as soon as I entered. She always did that. She was always "tossing stuff out" for me as well. Guess I'm her favorite. Today was rather different though.

  I got my charcoal art supplies, a few new brushes and a few new sketchbooks. The portable ones. Never know when inspiration will hit. During nap time, while eating dinner, late shower thoughts, or quietly exiting a nicely done murder scene. You never know. Well, I was checking out, and I saw this small girl sitting at the counter, playing with her own little sketchbook and pen. I pointed at her as I was talking to the store owner. " Oh, that little one? I just found her a couple of days ago. Poor thing was roaming around in the middle of the night terrified. I wish to care for her but...my husband. You know how his health is. I can't take care of the both of them all by myself.", the old woman said woefully. I looked at the little girl. She was a darling thing. I'm pretty much independent. I live alone, outside of the forest. I make my own money. All I really have that ties me to Slenderman would be the agreements we have. I was just striking the usual conversation. Next thing I knew, I was walking out the store with my art supplies, and a strange little girl.

   I was holding her hand as I was walking home. Thankfully, I have quite the amount of minutes from my walk to determine what I would do with her. I'm not going to kill her. I have to log all of my kills. Only Slenderman can decide if a murder is okay. And then he assigns the murderer. Kids are for Jason and Laughing Jack. A few others sure, but I'm definitely not authorized. Guess I have to keep her alive. I'm not giving her to an orphanage. That would be much too cruel. And with being wanted mainly dead by literally everywhere and everyone, I cannot turn her into the state. So I have two options. I can either find a nice family for her and sneak her in that way, or I can raise her myself. Option two is a bad idea. Slenderman would want her to become a serial killer, and that's not a great life. Besides, when I'm required to visit the mansion, everyone would more than likely screw her up. Finding a nice family it is.

  I still did things with her though. I fed her, bathed her, and put her to bed. For such a small child, she was already quite the handful. Oh well. After I put her to bed, I went looking. I almost went crazy trying to look. It was three in the morning when I finally found a proper family for her. A pair of fathers who are desperate to adopt. From what I could see, they lived in a very nice looking neighborhood. They had a two story house with a patio, a porch, a backyard with plenty of space for just about anyone. They basically had it all. They even had a few pitbull puppies. All they needed was a child to complete them. I looked around the neighborhood as well, just to double check. The schools were well...decent at least. There weren't many things to do nearby, but the place had beaches, and those beaches had lots of stuff! I figured this family would be the best thing for her. It's a win for everyone.

  The girl gets a family who would be willing and able to care for her, I get her away from me and my life, and the store owner caan relax and focus on her husband.
It works. I had someone I know come up with some legitimate things for her. Legitimate identity, proof of adoption. Things like that. Afterwards, I woke the little girl, and I took her out to breakfast. It was nice getting to see her all happy and stuff. Maybe I'll get some kids one day. She seems nice. After breakfast, I found the couple of would be fathers, and gave the little girl some instructions on what to do.

  The small girl went to the couple, and handed them the papers just like I told her to. The fathers started to cry. Their family was finally complete. One of the men scooped the little girl into his arms and started to laugh happily. The girl looked happy as well. It was nice. Looking after her. Caring for her. Finding her this nice family. It felt good. I felt good.