Jeff The Killer

Your Point of View:

It was a casual summer night, and all I wanted to do was chill out, and finish up some homework. Guess who wound up in a KFC parking lot? Why did I let myself get kidnapped that one time?

"You coming?" I heard his gravel graveyard sounding self. All I could do was roll my eyes.

"Yes, Jeff. I'm coming. By the way, you freaking owe me! Why are you dragging me out to a KFC in the first place? I know we don't have a target, and Popeyes is so much better!" I complained.

"I dunno. Family fill up I guess?" Jeff answered half-heartedly. I sighed. School has been hard enough, and I FINALLY get the motivation to get caught up on it, or even get ahead, and I get dragged to this run down Kentucky Fried Chicken. Great going bro. GREAT going...

We entered the place, and it was REALLY easy to tell how much everyone hated their job. The register guy was sighing in sorrow every five seconds, that one lady is staring off into space, and the manager is combing his hair. Great, just great! Jeff and I go up to order.

"So uh, a 20$ fill up? Should be enough to feed the both of us." I suggested. Jeff only chuckled.

I looked at him. Is he...ok? I mean, he's a crazy kidnapper and serial killer who would DEFINITELY be put to death in the court of law, but this is strange. Even for him.

"You seriously think I brought us to this lame ass KFC for the food? In this neighborhood?" He asked.

I shook my head. He laughed again.

"AYE YO THOMAS! THOMAS TRAIN!" Jeff called out. "WHAT?!" Some weird kid called back.

I saw the kid. Light auburn hair, bright lime colored eyes, freckles dotting his rounder face. He was cute. Those looks went tragically with that ugly ass uniform, but he was cute.

"Who the hell is that kid?!" I asked Jeff with a lowered voice. "An old friend. I figured I'd come harass him before we all hung out on some abandoned train or something." Jeff answered.

An old friend eh? I'll go with it. An abandoned train station would be a nice art project anyhow.

"We are TOTALLY burning this thing to the ground afterwards right?" I asked Jeff as my need to get the hell out of this grease built building increased by the millisecond. "Hell yeah we are!" Jeff snappily answered. Thank the freaking gods! 

A/N:

Guess who's back! The next chapter will be a Homicidal Liu and I will be uploading that shortly. Bad news is, I am only able to get to Wattpad fully through my computer. Not great I know. Anyways, if you are trying to suggest or do something along those lines, I might not see it. However, despite all of this, I DO have plans to get to those 50 chapters by the end of this summer! See yall on the other side of this screen! Bye nerdies!