Bloody Painter

Bloody Painter's point of view.

"Hmm...need more brushes.", I thought as I looked in my drawer. I gathered my things, left Slendermansion, and began my walk to the near by city. Eventually, I arrived.

The marketplace was full, and lively. There was chatter everywhere I looked. Ignoring every conversation, I headed straight to the art shop for my brushes. Once I got there, I was happily greeted by the store clerk, who knew my name at first glance. Might be a good idea to find another city. As I got my brushes, I also got some other art supplies such as more canvases, primer paint, and paints of other colors. Blood can't be the only thing I used. I bought my items and left for home.

Narrative Point of view.

As Bloody Painter was walking home, a small hand reached out from the wagon of cabbages. Bloody Painter noticed. The man walked over, and saw a little girl bundled up in a yellow blanket. Her hand reached up to him, her (Eye Color) eyes almost immediately stealing his heart. "Fine.", Bloody Painter said with a sigh as he picked the little girl up. The small female bounced herself in his arms as he began walking back once more.

Once Bloody Painter arrived back to Slendermansion, he went to his room ignoring stares from others. He set the small girl down on his bed. Bloody Painter thought for a moment before snapping his fingers. "Aha! (Your Name)" He declared proudly. "Bah!", you cheered in response. Bloody Painter gave you a coloring book with some crayons to use as he began his latest work.

A/N I lost track of time guys I'm so sorry! I got the request for LJ and Liu so don't worry. Those will be next!