Jason The Toymaker

Reader's Point of View:

  I was walking home from (whatever school) to the toy shop that my brother owned. Jason and I are pretty much business partners. Jason makes the toys, and I sell them. It was a nice day outside so I thought I'd stop by the park for a few minutes. When I got there though, I regretted that decision. There was (your boyfriend's name) on the bench kissing another girl. My eyes watered. Tears started sliding down my cheek from my (eye color) eyes. I took a picture of it with my phone as evidence to use when I confront him about this. I took off running before he noticed me, and ran as fast as I could to the toy shop. When I got there I put my school stuff down in the backroom, grabbed my giant stuffed animal Jason got me and cried hugging it.

Jason's Point of View:

   I decided to help my sister run the shop since I didn't have anything to do, because my "friend" was out of town. I opened the door and immediately heard my little sister crying in the backroom. I opened the door to see what was wrong. "(Your name) ? "Yes?" the girl replied. I asked, " Is everything alright?" (Your name ) showed me the picture of her boyfriend kissing another girl. All she did was talk good about him, and how he was sweet, and kind, and handsome. My eyes started glowing green.

Reader's Point of View:

  Jason's eyes were glowing green. That was NEVER a good sign. I got up, walked over to him, and gave him a hug. Jason was around 6'3 and my head was at his chest. I was pretty tall for a 15 year old. Jason hugged me back as I cried. I loved (boyfriend's name) and he threw that love away. Jason then called Candypop since he was our best friend, and told him what was going on. Candypop or as I call him, Bells, because of the bells he wears came over instantly. "Hi Bells." I said with my voice cracking. "Hello Dove." Bells called me Dove because of my soft skin and loving personality. I'll admit I have a slight crush on him. Nobody knows this. I walked over to Bells, and hugged him. Bells of course hugged back. What I didn't know was that Jason was glaring at him, and he was getting ready to "visit " (boyfriend's name). Once Jason was done getting ready, he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and said he'd be back soon. 

Jason's Point of View:

   I was glaring at Candypop. I knew he had feelings for MY sister. Candypop smirked at me, and my eyes were glowing green. I grabbed my hat, gave (your name ) a quick kiss on the cheek, and left to go find (boyfriend's name). I just wanted to say "Hi". I found him at the park by the swings once again kissing his sidechick.  I tapped his shoulder, and when he looked at me his eyes were wide. I knocked him unconscious.  His "girlfriend " was scared. I explained to her what was going on, and she had no clue of it in the slightest. I let her go....for now. I carried  (boyfriend's name) to my work place. I got back to the toy shop to see that  (your name) was asleep in Candypop's arms with a smile on her face. Candypop looked at me, then looked at the new wax "doll" I made. He shrugged his shoulders, and turned off the TV I had in the shop. He then carried (your name ) to the backroom princess style I may add and laid  her down on the giant plushie I got her for her birthday. I glared at him until he spoke. "Is that (boyfriend's name)? He asked pointing at the "doll"." Yes it is!" I cheerfully said.  He looked at me before leaving. I looked at my sister, grabbed her phone, and picked her up princess style. (Your name) was a princess after all. She rested her head on my chest. Luckily I didn't get any blood on me this time. I walked back to my workshop since it's also mine and (your name)'s house. I took her to her room and tucked her in. I then placed the "doll" on her shelf next to her last boyfriend. He was trying to change her. I then got to bed, and fell asleep myself, and dreamed of (your name) when she was a toddler.