Jason part two.

This is the second part to the Candypop crush. Many of you have been asking for it. 🤣

Reader's point of view, 13 years later.

Today was the day! Candypop was finally taking me on that date he promised! I had my colander marked exactly. I had the entire thing planned! I had my outfit picked out since I was 14, and I was ready to use it!

Jason's Point of view:

I heard the giddy laughter coming from my sisters room. I wondered what it was about. The kid usually doesn't get worked up like this unless it's about Candypop. Then, the jester coincidentally came into my workshop, completely unannounced.
"Ah! Speak of the devil! I was just closely wondering about you.", I told him.

Candypop chuckled in response. "I'm suppose to be taking your sister out on a date today?", he recalled. I thought for a moment. Then I shuddered. "What?! She's 16! Don't you dare!", I yelled as my eyes glowed green. Candypop looked at me like I had just stated the obvious, which I did.

  "Yeah dude. I know. Not my type, I assure you.", he said calmly. "What's with the pink roses then?", I asked, cocking a brow. Candypop again laughed. "What?
Y/N is like a sister to me, so it's my job as the brother's best friend to show her how a lady should be treated.", the three tails explained. I rolled my eyes at that strange statment, allowing them to go back to the gold. 'Friend huh?', I thought to myself.

Reader's Point of View:

Dressed? Check. Makeup? Check. Hair all done? Definitely check. Cute shoes? Double check. Bag? Check... Oh, I am so excited! I can't wait for my date! First off, we're going to the amusement park, then, we're going to prank a small, short, and sufficient business with prank calls. After that you ask? Sushi for dinner! And to top it off? We're going to the book store! I ran out of my room, and almost into the handsome Candypop, who had roses for me! Candypop offered me his hand with a smile, and my first date ever started!!

A/N sorry for taking so long with this! Many of you wanted a part two, and here you go! Let me know if you guys have another request. 😄
(the dress in the picture is not mine, credit goes to the original person)