Jeff the Killer.

Reader's Point of View:

    I was out on a killing spree with Jeff. We just finished gutting a 60 year old female, and I harvested her kidneys, then I put them in a jar. "Why do you harvest the kidneys?" Jeff asked. "E.J gets hungry sometimes, and he dosen't go hunting much, because he's always busy patching us up. I thought this would be a good way to return the favor for all he's done for us!" I happily said. Jeff just gave me a strange look.

Jeff's Point of View:

     I swear  (Your name) has a crush on E.J. As her brother, I cannot allow such a wonderful girl to go out with an idiot. I will not allow it. We eventually get back to the mansion and (Your name ) brings E.J his kidneys.

Reader's Point of View: I knock on E.J's door and he opens it. He dosen't say much. I held the kidneys in my hands and gave them to E.J. I'll admit. I have a HUGE crush on the masked man. We always chill out together and talk about the human body, since we both find that topic fascinating. "Hey E.J, what do kidneys taste like?" I asked at the moment he finishes them. He gets up from his seat, walks over to me, leans down, and kisses me. I have NEVER been kissed before, so of course I had no idea what to do. That's when I noticed...that kidneys...actually taste really good. He pulls away from me, then sits next to me. We continued talking like the kiss never happened. I was secretly screaming on the inside. Little did we know...that an angry Jeff was watching the whole thing. 

Jeff's Point of View:

He kissed her?! HE KISSED HER?! EYELESS JACK JUST KISSED MY SISTER!
He'll never sleep again. Mark my words.