Candypop

Reader's Point of View:

  (You are 5 )

My mommy and daddy are at the circus with me today! I saw elephants, and tigers, and a really cool beans jester! He had blue hair, and bells, and he gave me a balloon! Mommy even took me to get cotton candy! She put me in a cart, and she would be right back. I wondered where she was going as I ate my cotton candy. A few hours passed by. It felt like forever! I'm cold, and tired, and I really miss my parents.

Candypop's Point of View:

I was walking back to the mansion to see Jason about my mallet. People can have really hard heads you know. I suddenly heard the crying of a child. I walk over to the noise and saw that it was a girl. She was around five, mabey six or so years of age. I picked her up into my arms the little girl stared at me. I then remembered giving her a balloon. "Hey little one!" I said. The girl continued to stare at me with wide (eye color) eyes "Where are your parents?", I then asked.

  Reader's Point of View:

" My parents? I dunno. Mommy said she had to get something. Forever ago!", I responded. He then smiled at me. "Have you ever wanted a brother?", he asked while maintaining that smile. "I would love a brother! Can you be my brother?" I bursted out in glee. The man then introduced himself.  "I'm Candypop!", he told me. "I'm  (your name)!", I said back to him.
From that day forward I had the most amazing brother, and the best family.