Creepypasta

Reader's Point of View:

    I have the weirdest family of brothers ever. You see every male creepypasta sees me as thier little, cute, and innocent sister. I can be ruthless. I'll prove it to you.

  I got into the family when I was around 6. I'm 13 now. Splendor actually found me inside of a hospital after someone *cough cough * Jeff and BEN *cough cough * murdered everyone...except me because I skillfully hid on the ceiling. Splendor found me when he was observing the damage. I fell from the ceiling and he caught me. When we got to the mansion the first thing I ever said in there was "Greetings phycotic mortals how shall you die today?" Everyone bursted out in fits of laughter.

So you're wondering how ruthless I can be. Well I roasted Candypop for starters. When I was 12... I told him that the reason I don't make fun of his abs...is because he has no abs for me to make fun of. Jeff still has the recording of me saying that.

A month ago we were playing truth or dare. I dared Jason to use pick up lines on Candypop for the rest of the week. He blue haired jester gave me a 'you are so dead ' look. I'm still alive!

Last week I was playing with Splendor...and Offenderp tried flirting with me...so I kinda....sorta...shoved his rose down his throat. Yeah...it took Slenderp 2 hours to get the rose out.

And yet...after all those times of savage ruthlessness I've caused...they think I'm cute and innocent. Did I mention that I'm a tomboy. Puppeteer wanted me in a pink, sparkley, frilly, ballgown like dress...and I burned it.

Currently I'm in the living room with Jason, and L.J. "Hey guys? When can I have a boyfriend/girlfriend/other gender/random romantic object?" I asked. They looked at me...before giving me the ' you are too young to have a boyfriend and nobody on this planet deserved such a thing' speech. I just groaned.    

    A/N Guys....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 69 READS! OMG I NEVER THOUGHT I'D GET SOME MANY READS AFTER SUCH LITTLE CHAPTERS! THANK YOU!