Eyeless Jack

Reader's Point of View:

Ugh. All of the Cooking Mama in the world couldn't teacher me how to cook with kidneys! Does it need seasoning? Is it like a steak? Can it be in a salad? I just wanted to do something nice for Jack!

Ever since he took me in, about five or so weeks ago, Jack had been nothing but kind. I just wanted to return the favor. I took another look at the kidneys and realized...they almost looked like...tuna?

That works!

I cut the kidneys, or I guess the forbidden tuna into strips. Sushi it was! And, I even brought my sushi roller. DoorDash doesn't come to the creepy pasta mansion.
Let's see...I wonder if Jack likes spicy things? Oh well.

Third Point Of View:

After awhile, the food was complete, and the smell of kidneys brought Jack down to the kitchen, to find his newly adopted sibling attempting to cook for him. Once Jack saw the sushi supplies, he almost cringed. The kidneys tasted more like chicken...anf his sister was making him sushi. "Just try to be nice...", Jack told himself as he took a deep breath. Y/N smiled when she saw him. Jack greeted her, and sat at the table. " You cooked...for me?", he asked, genuinely touched by the action. Y/N nodded excitedly before bringing him the food.

To his surprise, the kidney sushi was actually really good. More because of the ridiculous amount of spices rather than the actual flavor of the kidney, but it was tasty all the same. "This...this is pretty good kid. Nice job.", Jack praised. Y/N smiled brightly. " I didn't know how to cook it, so I made it into sushi! I'm glad you liked it.", she responded rather shyly.

"Want me to show you?" Jack asked. Y/N nodded happily as the two went toward the kitchen. Ever since that day, Y/N was cooking organs better than she's ever cooked other food. She was happy, Jack was very happy, and everyone else was very, very concerned.

Two days in a row! Yay! I'm most likely doing BEN Drowned next. Bye nerdies! 🥳