The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer's Point of View:

  I'm on my way to claim another doll. I've been too busy working to...update my supplies. Oh well! As I go to the house my latest is in, I over hear something. Is that...crying from somewhere else?? I'll investigate later, but first...

  Third Person View:

  As The Puppeteer was doing his work, little Y/N was sobbing away. Only (pick any age below seven) and hating the world. That's when she heard a sound. A little tiny knock at her window. The young girl opened it. It was a grey colored man with shinning gold eyes. The little girl gasped. The man offered her his hand, and with a concerning lack of hesitation, she took it. The man smiled, and off she went.

  Once the two got to his workplace. The Puppeteer sat the girl down on his small couch. "Stay here while I get everything set up for you ok?", he asked. The little girl nodded. After that, The Puppeteer went on to set up a room. One small bed, a place for clothes, a little workplace, and a small, simple dollhouse he'd made to go with some of his dolls. Once The Puppeteer returned, the little girl was sound asleep.

  The Puppeteer's Point of View:

  I saw the tiny girl sound asleep for what seemed to be the first time in quite awhile for her. I sighed, poor thing. I lifted her up, and took her to her new room, in her new home. I'm not so sure what had happened, but I was attached to her the moment I saw her. Maybe it was some sort of mothering, or brothering instinct, but I was going to take care if this girl. I will be, the adult she can look up to.

(A/N I'm doing a double upload on this day! Enjoy people! And have a wonderful, and enjoyable day.)