Jason The Toymaker and Candypop.

Reader's Point of View:

  It was a dark, stormy night. I was walking home so I could sleep. Plus my brothers, Jason and Candypop were likely waiting for me...worried. However I just moved in with them, so I don't know my way around town yet. You see... I was thrown out of an orphanage a year ago, Jason was kind enough to take care of me, and then I met Candypop. He is very sweet. I was thinking about how much I wanted to get my (your age) self home before Jason suspects I was kidnapped. I suddenly bumped into someone. It was Candypop. "Candypop!" I yelled in relief. I ran up and hugged him, and he happily hugged back. "Do you know how worried we were?" Candypop asked in a concerned tone. "Sorry Candypop...I got lost." I said. We went home to find Jason gone and a man standing there. He was ashy and had a benie on his head. His gold glowing eyes, and mouth were interesting.

Candypop's Point of View:

  I felt someone bump into me at the ally. It was (Your name)!! Oh thank goodness I found her. She ran up and hugged me and I hugged back and started expressing my conserned emotions. We got back to the house to find The Puppeteer. Jason must have left for a kill. We saw The Puppeteer, and I hid my little sister behind me. "What do you want Puppeteer?!" I asked...ok yelled. "I want a new puppet." He responded. Jason got back...he must have been here the entire conversation...because his hair was white..his eyes were green. I gave him the 'Oh snap!' face, and took (Your name) through the conveniently placed blue door that lead to the toy shop.

Reader's Point of View:

   Candypop took me through the blue door and we got to the toy shop. "Candypop...why did Jason look like that?" I asked. Candypop explained Jason and his true form. I wasn't scared...I was sad. Jason came through the door with blood on him, and his hair was red, but his eyes were green. I did the only thing that I could think of to calm him down. I ran, and tackled him in a hug. He thankfully managed to catch me, without falling. I hugged him for a few minutes and he finally hugged back. Candypop was standing there...so I pulled him into the hug as well. We just stood there hugging eachother and then we had a horror movie marathon. I fell asleep at some point during the fourth movie with my head resting on Jason's shoulder.

Jason's Point of View: I saw my sister sleeping on my shoulder. Candypop turned off the TV and I picked her up princess style. I took her to her room and tucked her in like a did when we first met. Candypop took a picture of us to add to the family album of blackmail we have on her. It could come in handy one day. Candypop went to his room, and I went to mine, and fell asleep there.