Ticci Toby

Reader's Point of View:

I was in the kitchen making waffles for my brother Toby. I don't know why...but waffles are that boy's drug. I'll be the dealer today I guess. He comes down the Slendermansion stairs to see me making waffles, and talking to Clockwork about boys. She liked my brother...and I had a huge crush on Jason. Thankfully Clockwork stopped talking right as Toby would be in hearing range. Jason was gone too so I can't get my heart broken yet! I finish the waffles and divide them evenly. I made 20 waffles so I get 6 Clockwork gets 6 and Toby gets 8. That's fair.

Toby' s Point of View:

The girls were unsuspecting to the fact that Mr. Bunny had a video camera in the kitchen and recorded the conversation between the girls. Jason and I would review he tape later. We suspected that the girls had a secret since they whispered to eachother, are best friends and they always have gossip. I sat at the counter and silently ate my waffles. After breakfast I pulled (Your name) into my room, and shut the door. "( Your name)? " I asked. "Yes?" She responded. "How do you get a girl to like you?" My sister had this evil grin on her face...because she knew I was talking about her bff. She pulled me out of my room...and into Clockwork's. She put something on my goggles, and shoved me towards Clockwork, and shut the door.

Reader's Point of View:

I shoved my brother into Clockwork's room and shut the door. I quickly ran into Jason's workshop. "Jason Jason!" I yelled. He gave me a concerned look. I grabbed my tablet and pulled up the screen showing the tape. It had visual and audio. We caught the two swearing thier love for eachother, before they kissed. I was fangirling. Jason gave me he look saying that he was impressed. I got my brother to confess his love AND I impressed my crush. Score! Mr. Bunny came rushing in...with an audio camera. The adorable bunny started playing back the tape...I heard every word of the conversation that me and Clockwork had that morning. That evil bunny. Jason looked at me and I was blushing red like roses. ((get the reference?)) I just hid my face in his chest. Suddenly Jason...hugged me? Jason hugged me. "Don't worry, I have feelings for you too." Jason said. I looked up at him suprised. He took that opportunity to kiss me. I immediately kissed back knowing this was the best day ever. It was a peaceful kiss, if you take out the Clockwork, Toby, and Mr. Bunny fangirling/fanboying in the backround.