Jason The Toymaker.

I can't find the user at the moment but this was a special request...sorry it took me so long.

1st Point of View:

After Jason literally let EVERY CRINGEY TROPE into the manor, I decided to get a but of revenge. I'm carrying my special...present in my hands just for him! I can't wait for him to open it.

...

"Why did you get me this green with orange pokadots fedora? And why is it so heavy?", Jason curiously asked me. " I just wanted to give you a present!", I eagerly responded with coy. I laughed as I slowly walked away from the scene. Today was going to be interesting!

After sometime consumed of watching nothing but vine compilations, I heard a shout of anger. "WHY IS THIS HAT PLAYING OLD TOWN ROAD?! WHO PUT 99 UWUs ON THE INSIDE OF THIS THING?!?!", Jason shouted at the top of his dead lungs. I peeked out and saw his hair go pure white. I closed the door and jumped purely out the window! "Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope NOPE!", I yelped as I made my most daring escape. I ran through the dark dreary forest as fast as my legs would take me! Then I saw a saving grace. " Candy!!", I shouted. Candypop turned to me as I grabbed ahold of him. More like his hair. "ImayormaynothavegivenJasonthatdumbhatandnowIneedanescapeNOW!!!", I blurted as fast as I could. Candypop looked down at me. " You'll owe me.", he said. I nodded vigorously. After that, Candypop opened a portal and we both ran right as Jason made it outside.

"Oh thank you gods!" I cheered out of breath." I let myself collapse to the ground and sprawl out. "Why did I think k to get vengeance?", I asked out loud. " To stop Jason from bringing those 'I'm not like other girls' types into the mankr.", Candypop deadpanned in response. I stood up to face him. "So what would you like?", I asked the blue haired man. Candypop gave me the most evil smile that ever crossed my eyes. My stomach dropped as he started to explain.

Safe to say, I was in a VERY similar situation not too long after...and I didn't get an escape this time...
...

I throw my notebook to the ground and crows my arms at Jason. " When can I be let down again? I can't stay hanging upside down forever.", I asked him. Jason kept humming as he coninues his work. I don't think much of it, but the doll he was making looks pretty similar to myself...I almost feel like I'm looking in a mirror...

A/N: HOLY F-BOMBS WE'RE AT 200 FREAKING THOUSAND READS?!?!?!

THANK YOU!!

But on another note, should I open some sort of commission work for my writings?? If you guys would actually commission me, then I would love to set something up! It's just an idea though, so no rush! Bye nerdies!!