Puppeteer

Author's Point of View:

   Being an introvert was basiclly your life. You didn't like talking, hugging, or any interaction really. Your brother Puppeteer, however was an exception. You guys met when you were 11 he was going to kill you, but he saw how much you reminded him of, well, him. Instead of killing you, he murdered the people you were staying with, and abducted you. You didn't even protest. Quite frankly, you didn't even care. You just grabbed what you wanted to keep and left with him. As time went on ( I mean a good several years) you guys grew closer to eachother. Sibling like of course. This dear readers, is where this story begins.

Reader's Point of View:

My brother, Puppeteer, do a lot of things together. We do things like, listen to music, draw, dance, and kill together. It's always a blast. I was chillin out with my friend Candypop when I noticed what appeared to be a bruse on his neck. I went back to Puppeteer, wandering what it was. "Puppet?", I sweetly asked. "Yes dear?", he kindly responded. "Why dose Candypop have a bruse on his neck?", I continued questioning. Puppeteer's eyes widened in shock, and surprise, and terror. "He, uhh, burned himself with  a curler darling.", Puppeteer answered with hesitation. 'Strange.', I thought. Puppeteer wanted to chill for a bit with me and Candypop, so he came back to my room with me to find Candypop talking about last night, a girl, and her clothing? Before I could get anymore information, Jason, my other friend saw me, somehow knew what the conversation was about, went over to me, picked me up bridal style, and ran to his toyshop with me. I wondered what they were talking about. I fell asleep in his arms.

Puppeteer's Point of View:

  I was scolding Candypop about not having those conversations when (Your name) could be around. ( Your name) was an innocent, kind, and intelligent cinnamon roll that I had the pleasure to meet. Her innocence is the thing I hope she keeps forever, even though it seems unlikely sadly. I see Jason wisk her away and head to his toyshop. I keep scolding Candypop until I know he got the message. Tired of today, I head to my room and sleep. Too bad it's only 8:30.

   Jason's Point of View:

  I got back to my shop with ( Your name) sleeping in my arms. She looked so adorable. I'll never mention that to Puppeteer. I'm not ready to die yet. I set (Your name) down on the couch, and go to my workshop to fix up my 'dolls'.

Reader's Point of View:

I wake up on the couch in Jason's workshop, not knowing how I got here. I can't seem to remember what happened before I fell asleep...in Jason's arms?! While he was carrying me?! Princess style?! I instantly blush. 'Whelp, that happened.' I thought. I went to look for Jason. I spot him in his kitchen drinking coffee. 'Ehh ok.' I thought I walked up, and hugged him from behind. He tensed up a bit, then chuckled. "Finally awake dear?" He observed, and asked. I nodded. I didn't feel like speaking. The people who know me know I don't talk much. Jason handed me a cup of coffee. It was mainly filled with creamer though. I giggled a little bit. After I finished my coffee, Jason and I watch TV. After about an hour passes by, my VERY protective brother, Puppeteer comes into the toyshop. I was about to get up, but Jason grabbed my hand. He seemed to be debating something. Once he seemed to have made up his mind, he leaned over, kissed my cheek, and let go of my hand. I was a cherry face. I then saw gold strings wrap around me, and lift me up from my seat. I saw Puppeteer, and I smiled at the beanie wearing person. He shot Jason a death glare. If looks could kill, well, murder would be so much easier. Puppeteer and I left the toyshop together. He seemed to be mumbling about something involving Jason...? I brushed it off.