Jason The Toymaker

Reader's Point of View:

   I was playing with my teddy bear Jason made for me. We share a room together since he's my big brother and I HATE being alone when I sleep. Jason was with a friend of his. I don't know why I never get to come along though. I was getting bored, so I took my teddy, and went down stairs to see what the others were doing. I don't really talk much, but the others didn't mind. What they didn't know was that I could sing. I loved singing  and really no one has ever heard me sing, not even Jason. Slenderman said my singing distracts people. I got down stairs to see Jason covered in blood. His hair went from red, to white, and his eyes were green. Jason isn't like this that often. I walk over to him, and motion to him asking to be picked up. Me being 7 years old nobody found this strange...only everyone was looking at me with shocked faces. Apparently I'm the only one that can go near him when he's like this. He looks at me, and his face softens, his eyes turn back to his yellow color, and his hair gose back to being red. I sat there in his arms braiding his hair.

  Jason's Point of View:

  (Your name) sat in my arms braiding my hair. I visited one of my "friends " today and I had to kill him. I actually liked him a little more than the other "friends " I play with. I had blood all over me. My sister didn't seem to mind. She got blood all over her pink outfit that Trender insisted on her wearing. (Your name)  despises pink, that's why when ever I make her a doll, I never put pink on them. L.J gave me the 'how the hell dose she do that' look. I smirk at him. My little sister is my favorite person ever. Don't tell Sally I said that. (Your name ) needed a bath, so I gave her to Clockwork since she is my sister's mother figure. I had to go out and do something so I got myself in clean clothing and left.

  Reader's Point of View:

  Once my bath was over, Clockwork got me into my outfit (pic above) and went to go make dinner. I was lonely, so I started singing Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur. What I didn't know was that Jason was standing at our doorway recording the whole thing.

  Jason's Point of View:

   I was hearing my little sister sing our favorite song. The kid hardly speaks let alone sing. I was in a trance. Is this why she dosen't speak much? I could use this to lure kids in the future. The song ended and my sister caught me listening to her sing. She stared at me in....horror? I knelt down to her level and hugged her. "That was amazing my song bird." I gently said. I felt her hug me back as we hugged in silence.  It was the most peaceful moment I had that entire week.