Homicidal Liu

Second Point of View:

You were abandoned by the largest tree in the forest. The branches twirled out as far as the eye could see. The wood of the tree was the same color as your bassinet. It was a cool spring night, and the light of the full moon was the only reason he saw you. Liu was out painting to clear his head, and that tree was his favorite thing in the forest to paint. After a while of painting, you began to cry from the cold. Liu looked up, and the moonlight revealed you.

Liu gasped as he put his brush down for the first time in a few hours. What was an infant doing here? Liu covered you with his jacket and lifted you into his arms. Did you stop crying? Yes, yes you did. Was he ever going to get that jacket back? Absolutely not! Liu decided to leave the forest, and get a hotel for the night so he could finish clearing his head. You still needed supplies though.

Burglary it is!

The first house had plenty of spare clothes and blankets for you. Liu did have to sneak around some other kiddos, and bribe Jason for silence though. Oh well. The second house had a bunch of formula and spare bottles lying around. That kid must have JUST been introduced to solids. Convenient. The third house was stacked wall to wall with diapers. Plenty of toys too. Liu wasn't getting anything related to baby shark due to an unrelated incident. Those people wouldn't be missing a box or a few. They could deal with the sudden baby shark abundance. Liu finally got settled into a nice hotel, and you finally had proper clothing. Yay!

It was the middle of the night when he finally made up his mind. Liu would get his own place away from Slendermansion, but would still work for the main man himself. Liu has decided two things that night.

One, being a dad was not an option. Liu was too young for dilfhood. Big brother it is!

And two: An abandoned cabin was probably his best bet for housing. Pretty scenic too. Doesn't even need to be cleared out or unpeopled.

Welcome to the family! 

A/N: 

 By the way, I might start adding photos/AMVs of Creepypastas again. I used to really like that extra touch. Later guys!