Candypop.

Reader's Point of View:

All I wanted was ONE peaceful night of sleep before I had to actually be concerned about school again. Whelp, guess who just got kidnapped by a fictional character I haven't thought about since I was 13 years old?! It's me...I got kidnapped. Good news, Candypop is my favorite character. Bad news, I might not make it to my first day of school. Whelp, might as well at least try to bargain for my life. How should I play this? Maybe I should ask a few questions? 

"So uh...why did you kidnap me...?" I asked to the best of my ability as I was currently dropped over his scrawny shoulder. 

"Because I'm bored! And you look like some FUN!" Candypop answered. 

Well, I might stay alive. Guess I have to keep him entertained. Good thing I have shamelessly been writing omegaverse fanfiction since I was 12. Those 108 chapters should keep him entertained long enough  to think of a way out. What else do I have? There's that Foxy FNAF fanfiction I wrote 12 chapters of. Baldi's Basics too. OH! My 803 chapters of the male rivals from Yandere Simulator should do the trick! I even had to split those into 5 separate books due to AO3 regulations! What the hell have I been doing with my life...? 

*Insert relative timeskip here.*

"Here we are!" Candypop chimed as we arrived to a haunted looking carnival. I guess all clown or circus related freaks share a hideout? Right... Candypop then placed me down on my feet. I almost screamed when I looked up at him. "Why are you so tall?!" I yelled in surprise to myself and anything around me. Even Candypop flinched. When we both stood up straight, I maybe came to just above his stomach. "Dude...I'm a deciphered as a fictional character, of course I have unrealistic height." he deadpanned. "Oh...OK then." I mumbled out. Candypop took my hand and began walking in whatever direction. We arrived at his...house (tent) a bit later. Inside was surprisingly huge...and nonthreatening. It also had a separate room. I walked towards it and opened the door. 

There were bunkbeds that lined up against the wall, each bed having its own sheet sets and blankets. Stuffed animals too. There was one bed that was empty. On the other side of the wall, there were dollhouses, gaming areas, arts and crafts. There was even a small library and writing area! It looked wonderful. The wall color was black, but there was drawings, posters, stickers, etc. everywhere! The floor was white wood, and there were windows that had lots of plants!  I gasped. That's when Candypop came up behind me, and gently put his hand on my shoulder. 

"If you want to stay here, you can. I know life hasn't been easy for you." I could only nod my head as I started to cry...

A/N:

 Wow! Almost 500 words in only a few minutes...get it I guess! Anyways, my computer is my only access to this account right now so...oof. But OMG!! WE ARE AT 180K READS!!!!!! DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN SLEEP?!?! Thank you so much! I might upload a few chapters later but have this one for now. Also, I don't have anything yet but PastelPlaugey is my new Wattpad account. Bye Guys!!