Part Two...

Scenario: Having dated your boyfriend for three months now, you finally decide it's safe for your boyfriend to meet your parents. He is coming over any second now....

Knock, knock.

Talk about the devil and here he comes.

A/N:  Mom: Hi. I am Mrs. (L/N)     Dad: Hi. I am Mr. (L/N)    (L/N): Last name

Reiji: *gives a full-blown smile* Ko-ni-chi-wa!  Kotobuki Reiji, chu~ Errr... Mom, Dad, he is my boyfriend. You... You... Please don't tell me you are the son of (whatever his mother's name is)'s son?! She runs the Kotobuki Bento Shop. Hai! She is my mom. Honto? Wow! Her food is delicious, tell her that. We often dine in there. Every two weeks. Arigato! I will sure to tell my mother. My, my... (Y/N) sure is lucky. Her boyfriend can cook such delicious food. *you inwardly grin since your parents seem to accept him* This one is a keeper, (Y/N). He would be a wonderful husband. *this statement caused your cheeks to turn deep red while Reiji eyed you with a mischievous grin* DAD!

Ai:Hajimemashite. My name is Ai Mikaze, your daughter's boyfriend. *your father eyes him curiously while your mother...* MOM! Your nose is bleeding! Eh? *your dad quickly gets a handkerchief out of his pocket and hands to your mother* Gomen, gomen. But... this young man (Boy?) is just too cute! Darling! Mom! What? Just look at him. Such an adorable puppy. *you wrap your arms around Ai's waist and snuggle your face on his chest, pouting cutely* Roses are red. Violets are blue. He is mine not for you. By any chance if you take my place. I will use my fist to smash your face. You should learn to share, (Y/N). No. Yes. No. Yes. *you keep bickering with your mom while your dad turns to Ai* I apologise for my family. *he then pats Ai's back* What? (A/N: I did not make that little poem up but found it on net. Credits goes to the writer)

Ranmaru: Kurosaki Ranmaru. H-hello. *your mom whispers in your ear* Is he your boyfriend, (Y/N)? Hmm. Why? N-nothing. *you raise your eyebrows* He doesn't look like a person to mess with, that's all. *you look at her weirdly before you start to laugh out loud* What's wrong, (Y/N)? Hahahaha! Oh, mother! Ranmaru looks scary but he is actually as soft as a marshmallow from inside. W-what are you-you talking about? Just look at his face lined with blush. He is a tsundere, mother! *Ranmaru's face goes even redder* I see. Well, nice to meet you. Gomen, Kurosaki-kun. (Y/N) is right. You aren't scary at all. T-thank you, Mrs (L/N.   

Camus: *he bows down and takes out a rose, handing it your mother* Nice to meet you, Mr and Mrs (L/N). My name is Camus. Wahhh! Arigato! It is a beautiful rose. Oi! Mom, Dad, Camus is the Count of Permafrost. He works for the Queen. *both your parents' eyes widen* The Queen?! Hai, Mr (L/N). I was loyal to the Queen. Was? Yes. Was. When I saw (Y/N), I realised that I would always love and be loyal to the Queen on my right. *your cheeks blush lightly while your mom makes the 'awww' sound* I am proud of you, (Y/N). You found yourself a keeper. I wish you both happiness. *your dad sheds large tears* My little princess is growing up. MOM! DAD! I am not getting married! *you hear Camus chuckle and whisper into your ear* ...yet, Princess.   

Teaser for the next scenario: You spot your boyfriend lying down on the school roof *pretend they have one*. He stares at you as you walk towards him when suddenly the wind blew, causing your skirt to... lift upwards and of course, he saw your undergarment. He smiles at you as you try to hide your heavily blushing face. 'Well, this is awkward...'

xXx

That's it! Hope you like it. I had fun writing Ai's.

Question: How is school for you guys? Mine is a prison. T_T

Snow-chan~