When they see you crying...

Let's say you HAD a boyfriend but he cheated on you . So here you are, on the rooftop crying your heart out when suddenly the door opens.

Standing in front of you is none other than your ex-boyfriend's friend.

xXx

Natsuki: *his smile turned into a frown as he approached you* What happened, (Y/N)-chan? *that caused you to burst into another round of tears* (Y/N)... *he sat next to you and cuddled you while whispering into your ear* Shhhhh... everything is going to be fine.... Shhhh... *you calmed down soon* Thank you, Natsuki.

Cecil: *he came over to you and rested your head on his chest* T-thank you... Cecil... *using his hand he wiped your tear stained face* Princess... Hmmm? Find someone who ruins your lipstick not mascara. *you stopped sniffing and looked at him wide eyed* Cecil...? *he leaned in and kissed you on the lips before pulling away a moment later* Sorry... I ruined your lipstick...

Otoya: (Y/N)-chan... *he sat down next to you, handing you a handkerchief* A-arigato... Otoya... *he rubbed circles on you back as you cried into the handkerchief* You know, (Y/N), he isn't worth your tears. I- know... but it still hurts... he ripped my heart into pieces. Then... *you looked at him with watery eyes as he blushed deeply* ...Can I join the pieces back together?

Syo: *he started freaking out* Oiiiii!!! Who made you cry?! Tell me the name and he won't see the next sunrise! *you giggled a bit* Huh? Syo... Pfft. Hahahahaha~ *his face showed utter confusion* Gomen... but you looked very cute trying to be tough. Oiiiii! I am not cute!!! *you laughed more loudly as he kept talking about how he wasn't cute*

Reiji: *a scowl replaced his cheery smile* It was (B/F/N), right? *you nodded but your tears didn't stop* That bastard! How dare he?! He is dead meat when I see him. It's fine, Reiji. *he glared at you* No it's not. *you haven't seen him this angry before* You deserve someone better than that jerk. I- huh? *he blushed* Reiji? *he slowly walked towards you and picked you up from your sitting position* I- *he suddenly hugged you and whispered three words into your ears* I love you..

xXx

I will dedicate chapters when I have my laptop.

Question: What is your favourite season? Summer, Autumn, Winter or Spring? And why? I love winter since I can enjoy hot food e.g. hot chips, chicken or soup.