When you cook them dinner...

Natsuki: *sparkles in his eyes* (Y/N)-chan! I will cook cute things like... Piyo-chan cookies! *you sweat drop because you know how bad he is at cooking* It's o-okay... I want to cook myself ... *he pouts cutely*

Tokiya: *shocked* (Y/N), are you cooking for me? *you giggle* Of course, who else would I cook for?  *he tries to hide his blush*

Cecil: *smiles with affection* My princess, you should let the servants do the cooking. *you look at him cutely* But I want to cook for you... Prince... *his jaw hits the floor at your boldness*

Ren: What are you doing, Little lamb~? Can't you see I am cooking dinner for you? What are you cooking? Miso-soup and karage. And you for dessert? You are impossible... *you roll your eyes at him*

Otoya: Yay!!! Thank you for cooking! I bet it is going to be delicious! *his face shows a lot of happiness*

Syo: Yosh! Sankyo, (Y/N)! I hope Natsuki doesn't come or it would be hell... *he seems scared*

Masato: Thank you very much, (Y/N)-san. I really appreciate your thoughts. Here, let me help you. *smiles gently*

Reiji: Kawii~ I can't wait to eat your delicious food! *gives you closed eyes smile as you blush* It's nothing much...        Nope... Your cooking is really special!

Ranmaru: What in the world are you doing!? *you flinch at his loud voice* I thought since you were busy with practice, you might not have enough time to cook yourself... *he calms down* T-then, I hope you made some meat...

Ai: What are you cooking, (Y/N)? Ahh... this is called pasta, Ai-san. I have never tried such a thing. Are you sure it is edible? *you smile at his curiosity* Why would I make something that is not edible? *he stares doubtfully at you for a long time* You are going to eat first. *you chuckle at his insecurity*

Camus: *stares at you* Is there something wrong, Camus-sempai?  I am not a fan of spicy things. *you look down at the spicy chicken you are making* However, I won't mind trying it. *you look back at him again feeling grateful your efforts aren't wasted* But make sure you make caramel tea and cakes for desert!

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

I am honestly running out of ideas... :-(

Please request. I want to write more.