When you watch a movie with them...

Natsuki: *he wanted to watch his favorite movie again, Chicken Little, since it reminds him of Piyo-chan. You were bored in the first five minutes, therefore, you slept on his lap the entire time as he patted you head*

Tokiya: *takes you to one of the expensive cinemas in Tokyo to watch* What do you want to watch, (Y/N)? Ahhh... I don't know. You can choose Toki~?  *you and him ended up watching Romeo+Juliet with him commenting on how stupid both of them were and you defending the star-crossed lovers*

Cecil: *instead of watching a movie, he decides on anime marathon*. Princess~ We have to watch (list of your favorite animes) by tonight! Yosh! Let's do it!  *you put in the first one of your many animes that you plan to watch*

Ren: You know, Little lamb~ It's my birthday today. Ohhhh... I didn't know that.  Happy Birthday Ren!  I don't want to spend my birthday alone, so accompany me to watch a movie that has released today... *he smiles slyly* Sure! Which one?  Fifty Shades of Grey. (You can imagine what would have happened)

Otoya: *you and him cuddle together on his bed, since Tokiya isn't here, and watch High School Musical. He sings along to the songs and you compliment on his ability to sing English songs*

Syo: *you aren't suprised at his choice of movie... Prince of Fight. You aren't that interested in the movie since there is too much action and not much romance, so you end watching his face for the whole time, from the look of determination to his smile*

Masato: *you dragged him with you to watch Titanic in a movie theater* *he was blushing the whole time because of some scenes and the fact that thete were mostly couples there* *he had to pat your back the at the end as you couldn't stop crying*

Reiji: *you and him decide to watch a chick-flick... more like you were forced to since you are not a fan of those movies... you had to comfort him in the end as he was sobbing hysterically*

Ranmaru: *both you and him are big fans of violence movies that's why you watched X-man. He prepared some fried chicken while you went out to buy some cold drinks*

Ai: *you wanted to make fun of him by putting on a sci-fic movie, A.I. (Artifical Intelligence) since his name is the same as the movie's. However your plan backfired as he was very interested in the movie... rather than you)

Camus: *you persuaded him into watching a Disney movie... more like emotionally blackmail. You put on Frozen to the latter's dismay. Throughout the movie you kept on mocking him on how he looked so much like Elsa while he just grunted at your nonsense*

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

Thank you, AneeshaBejau, for this idea :-)

I know Fifty Shades of Grey  hasn't released yet but will next year on Ren's BD... 14th Feb... (I think)

Anyway... requests... pwease???

Ohhh... share this with other readers, 'K?