When your kids are upset with their dad...

Scenario: Your child/ren and husband are out shopping when you child/ren saw a very expensive toy (idk why I put 'expensive' cause half of them are rich... just go along with it) and begged his/her/their dad to buy it. He refused and made your child/ren very upset. Now it's up to the princes to obtain their smile back.

Natsuki: *practically begging his son* Wahhh!!! Please don't cry! *his son is giving him a cold shoulder* I won't hug you or force you into dresses for a week! *tears are running down his cheek* Whatever. Let's just go home. *he sniffs* So you forgive me? Yeah... Wahhhh!!! I love you! Kyaa! Get off me!!

Tokiya: Do you really want that toy? *his twin girls nod in synchronize* Will you two be happy with it? *they nod again* *he sighs and proceeds inside the shop but is stopped by a light tug on his jacket* Actually... Dad, why not just eat ice cream together... *he smiles towards his girls, patting their heads, and carries them towards the ice cream bar*

Cecil: *tries to get his son to face him* Shu. Please listen, Shu... *the said boy turns around and stares at him with cold eyes* Don't talk to me. *Cecil fakes a cry taking Shu with surprise* Geez... you are too old to cry, old man. *he pats Cecil's head in a fatherly manner* Honestly, it feels like I am your father rather than the other way around. Baka! *Cecil stops crying and sniffles* Just kidding! I love you, Shu! *he tries to get out of his father's arms but with no avail*

Ren: *regret adorns his handsome face* I... hurt my angel... *his little girl isn't talking to him* Please forgive me... *his saddened face makes his daughter feel awful* I am sooo sorry, Daddy!!! *she jumps into his arms as he smiles genuinely* It's okay, Daddy, I don't need that toy be happy... I just need you... I love you too, sweetheart ^_^

Otoya: *he couldn't handle seeing the upset face of his daughter* Akayuki, will you smile for me if I buy that toy for you? *Akayuki ponders for a moment before speaking up* Daddy... *he waits for her to continue* ...I would be happier if you could spend some more time with me. *it finally dawns on him that he completely ignored his family for the last few weeks with the immense amount of idol work* I am very sorry, Aka-chan... I... Let's go on a trip to Hokkaido next week... just you and me and your mom... *she immediately brightens up and hugs him*

Syo: Are you kidding me? You are going to ignore me for that toy?! *Tadashi gives him 'the puppy eyes' and pouts* Hai. That look is not working on me, and you know that. *his son lets a few drops of tears fall from his eyes* Fine, fine. *he immediately perks up* Sankyu! Oi! Stop imitating me! *he sticks his tongue out at his dad* Whatever... cutie! Oiii!!!

Masato: *he gets all flustered up when his daughter gives him the cute , angry look* Listen... *she sniffles* I... *she rubs her eyes with her chubby little hands* But... *she looks up at him with her adorable blue eyes* *he sighs knowing he lost against his daughter* Then, let's buy it... if you want it so much. *she smirks a 'Jinguji smirk' taught by none other than Uncle Ren* I am just kidding, Daddy! *he gives her a rare smirk* I knew that from the beginning. *she shakes her head* No you didn't!

Reiji: *puts his a hand on the left side of his chest and cries dramatically* I made my Kyo-chan upset! Wahhh!!! Please forgive me, angel! *people have gathered around to see what was going on* *an irk mark appears on Kyohei's face* Aho. You are making a scene here! And stop it with nickname! I am not a girl; stop calling me 'angel'! *Reiji cries even harder if that's possible* I am sorry for being a terrible father!!! *Kyohei face palms at his father's childishness and mutters to himself* Am I really his kid...???

Ai: *he developed emotions through living with his children and right now he is feeling guilt* Fine. I will buy it for you two. *Aine and Aoi perk up at that but slump their shoulders again* What did Ido now? *they reply in sync* You haven't properly apologised, Dad. *he sighs and kneels down to their height* Fine. I am sorry. *they shake their head sideways* What? This isn't a proper apology. *he raises his eyebrow* Then what do you want me to do? *they give him a mischievous grin* Piggy-back ride! *he cracks a smile* Fine. Yay! *Aine and Aoi give him a big smooch on his cheeks*

Ranmaru: No. Yes. No. Yes. No. *leaving her no other choice, she takes out cat ears out of nowhere and wears it* Meow...*she cutely purrs as a tinge of blush lines his face* Tch. Don't think I am buying it because you are acting like a kitten... *she wiggles her eyebrows and a smirk plays on her lips as she watches her tsundere father getting all flustered* Then why? Be quiet.

Camus: No, Natsume. But- I said no. You are the daughter of a respectable Count so you shouldn't be playing with useless toys. *being stubborn just like her father she didn't budge* I want it- Natsume. *he said her name in a low, threatening tone making her flinch from fear* Ok-kay... *he suddenly regrets scaring his precious daughter like that* I am sorry... Natsume. Please forgive me, Daddy. *she smiles and leaps into his arms* Only if you teach me how to play the cello! Hai-hai.

xXx

Thanks to @SugarFilledDreams I could finish it. Thanks girl~

Ahem. I am currently struggling for ideas (I am sure there are many requests I haven't done... Gomenasai). So, if you can do me a favour and just give me a suggestion, that would be great!

Question: Which prince would you like as your dad? I would prefer Ren since I know he will spoil his little girl (kinda like my dad) ^_^

Snow-chan~