Christmas Special...

A/N: This is a bit different from the rest of the scenarios. Your prince decided to propose to you (pretend you are close to his age) on this special day... so here is what he said.

Natsuki: Ummm... (Y/N)-chan. I just wanted you to know that I love you *blushes* even more than Piyo-chan. Snd that is a lot. So... it would be nice if we... you know... get married >///< If you can please accept this... *hands a box with a diamond Piyp-chan ring in it*

Tokiya: Ahhh... (Y/N)-san? In the four years that I have dated you, I came to realise that -that... I cannot live without you! *thin line of blush covers his high cheek bones* I wouldn't make you regret marrying me and I would cherish you forever... I would always make time for you so... Marry me?

Cecil: (Y/N)~ Its finally Christmas, ne~ I know I was crazy about Haruka but that was in the past. Now I have another girl to be crazy about *winks* I know that every girl is a princess to their special guy but can you be mine? Rather, can you be my queen when I succeed the throne?

Ren: Little lamb~ Here is a little gift from me. If you can accept it, it would be great! Nope, I am not going to give it to you until you say 'yes'. Okay. Good girl. Here is your present ★ Hehehe~ since you already said 'yes', I don't have to ask you again to marry me~ *winks* Perfect gift from a perfect husband ♥

Otoya: Ano... (Y/N)-chan... We have been dating for five years now *blushes* and I think this is the perfect opportunity to ask you this... *bends down in one knee and takes out a box with a diamond studded ring in it* Will you marry me?

Syo: Ahh... (Y/N)? Do you have a minute to spare? Sankyu. I was wondering what your thoughts are on marriage? *blushes hysterically* Hey! Don't get the wrong idea... I was just curious... Ahhh!!! Fine. I love you, 'k! Do you... you know... wanna marry me?

Masato: *blushes throughout his speech* As the heir to The Hijirikawa Financial Group, I need to marry a woman who is strong, intelligent, traditional and worthy of the Financial Group. I believe that you perfectly complete the criteria. So let me ask you formally (Y/N)-san; will you marry me?

Reiji: Angel~ I am growing old day by day, thanks to Oto-yan who kindly reminded me *irk mark appears on his face*, it's finally time that I settle down. Many of my friends have already married and expecting their first child, so if you could do me a favour and live with me forever~? You blushed! Is it a 'yes'?!

Ai: Despite being an android, I have developed emotions such as worry, sadness, happiness and ...love. I know I cannot provide you with any children (we can adopt though) but I can promise you that I would never make you feel lonely *bends down* Will you marry me?

Ranmaru: I believe that being an idol is a good career and I have also started acting alongside. Now I am finally ready to start a life with you. *bends down on his knees and opens a silver box with a beautiful diamond ring in it* (L/N) (Y/N), will you take me, Kurosaki Ranmaru, as your beloved husband?

Camus: Hey! I just wanted to tell you that the Queen is just a person I am loyal to. It's not like I love her as a ...woman. *awkward silence* (Y/N)... will you change your last name for me? Wait, no. I will be taking your last name... Will you marry this Count, (Y/N)?

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

If you are wondering where I have been for the few (a lot) days... I admit I was being lazy. I think it's those end of year thing where I am not bothered to do anything but watch anime. (I finished Kuroko no Basket... yay!)

So here is a Christmas present for @SugarFilledDreams Hope you like it ♥

Merry Christmas to all of you ★☆★

Hope you all enjoy your holidays with your friends and family ♥♡♥

(I said it early cause I am not sure if you would hear from me until next week ...probably)

Btw. Just curious as to who you will say yes to, can you please comment on the name of the person what you would say? Thank you!

Natsuki

Tokiya

Cecil

Ren

Otoya

Syo

Masato

Reiji

Ai

Ranmaru

Camus