When you tell them you are pregnant...

You sat in the corner of you and your boyfriend’s room, crying your heart out. What would happen to your future? What will your family think? What will your friends have to say about this? And most importantly... What would he say? Thinking about the possible reactions of your boyfriend terrified you. You glanced at the little plastic stick with a pink plus sign... You are going to keep this baby no matter what he says, even though you are only twenty years old.

“I am back.” He entered the room to find you in a mess, “What happened (Y/N)?”

“I... I am pregnant.” You whispered in the thin air as a tiny drop of tear falls out of your eyes.

Natsuki: *he tries to say something but no words come out of his mouth, after what seems like an eternity he spoke* Kyaa~ Arigato, (Y/N)-chan!!! I can’t wait to see a little (Y/N) running around!!! *he hugs you tightly, then suddenly leaves you* I am sorry, (Y/N)-chan, I could have hurt both of you... *you have tears swelling in your eyes again, but this time, tears of joy* It’s okay, Natsuki, you won’t hurt anyone of us by displaying your affections towards us... *you hug him again while he rubs your back*  

Tokiya: *he stays still, very still. You can hear the tick-tock of the clock* I am very sorry... Tokiya... I should have... *you break into sobs again* Shhh... *he walks over to you and both of you sit on the bed with him deep in thought* Tokiya... We will get through this. I won’t leave you, (Y/N). I will play an influential part in the upbringing of this child. *he looks at you with a soft smile caressing his face; however, you knew that wasn’t the case. His eyes show that he is terrified by the news*

Cecil: *his mouth opens in shock, but, after a few moments his face breaks into a grin* I am soooo happy, Princess~ Oh the muses! I can’t believe I am going to be a father! *you sigh in relief when out of nowhere he picks you up, spinning you around* Hooray! I can’t believe it! This child will be the next king or queen after us! *he stops suddenly and puts you down* What’s wrong, Cecil?  I apologise for my rash behaviour, (Y/N). Have you been to the doctor? No... I... What?! Hurry up! We have to see the doctor! *he starts panicking, however, the only thing in your mind is that he is not upset and you both will be fine* 

Ren: *shock is very evident on his face* Ren... How? When did this happen? Weren’t you on pills? *you were taken aback with his serious tone, you know he isn’t happy; not one bit. This caused you to breakdown umpteenth time.* I am sorry, Little lamb~ I didn’t mean to be so... harsh. *he tries to comfort you with no luck* Look, (Y/N), I am not angry. It is just a bit too much to take in. I... there is so much going on with my family... I don’t know what to do. However, I will try my best to keep my wife and baby safe. *you stop crying and look at him give a caring, not seductive, but caring smile* W-Wife??? Yep. We are going to get married soon, K? After, our daughter is born. *winks at you, coming back to his normal self* 

Otoya: *he is standing there gaping like a fish* Otoya, are you mad? *you spoke meekly, afraid of his answer* Mad? Me? I am the happiest man alive on earth! *you wipe away your tears at his comment and smile brightly towards him. He kneels down in front of you and gently rubs your now flat stomach* Ne. I am happy but are you okay with this? *his smile disappears from his face* Otoya... Why won’t I be happy if you are happy? I am happy that we are having a child together. *his smile returns again* I want three... Huh? I said I want three children. Heh?!  *you sat there with a blushing face as he continued to rub your stomach*        

Syo: Nani?! I think I misheard you... What did you say again? *you looked down at your feet and spoke in a voice below whisper* Y-You heard me right, Syo-kun, I... am pregnant... *tears rapidly start falling out of your eyes again while he just stands there trying to process the meaning behind your words* *after a few minutes, he hugs you like his life depended on it, you could feel your top getting wet by his tears* Gomen... Gomen... Gomenasai, (Y/N)... *after staying in the same position for a long time, he retreats and looks in your eyes with his own red, puffy eyes* I promise, I promise I will help you look after our baby... I won’t back away. *he forces a smile* How long till little Kurusu is born?   

Masato: *this news hits him hard, different thoughts are running through his mind* Masato? Are you okay? I... I am thinking... I am very sorry, Masato, I will get out of your way... so you can continue to pursue your dream as the heir to Hijirikawa Financial Group... I and this child, we are not going to interfere... *he does something unexpected... he kisses you passionately and then withdraws* You are wrong... that was never my dream. My dream has always been to live with you forever, (Y/N)... and now that can finally come true... with the three of us. *you start crying again but this time because of happiness*     

Reiji: *starts fangir-boying?* Oh my god! Oh my god! I am going to be a father! Thank you so much, my girl~ *all your negative thoughts are washed away as you accepted all his hugs and kisses without any complaint* Is it a girl or boy? What do you hope for, Reiji? Hmmm... I actually don’t mind what gender it is... However, a girl would be nice~ Oh. I wanted a boy as sweet as you... Don’t worry, (Y/N)-chan, our second child might be a boy~ *he replied grinning from ear to ear but stopped when you choked on nothing at his boldness*  

Ranmaru: *speaks in a rather soft voice, clearly worried* Hey, (Y/N), are you okay with this? That is what I wanted to ask you, Ranmaru? *you dreaded his response and couldn’t handle the silence that has engulfed the room* I can’t believe it. I... I couldn’t be happier... but, I... I am going to quit being an idol. Why?! *your question came out a bit raspy than imagined* Isn’t is obvious? I am going to take care of both of you. *tears started forming at his kindness that he rarely shows anybody* Are you okay? You hurt? Should I call a doctor? Should I... *you stopped his questions by kissing him*     

Ai: *the emotionless man widened his eyes in surprise* Ai? Ai?  Yes, (Y/N)? I am sorry, Ai... Don’t apologise. Take responsibility. I am assuming you haven’t been to a doctor? *worry adorns his face for the first time in his life* No... I just found out... *his worry turns into a frown* We are going. Now. Get ready. Are you mad, Ai? *he sighs then speaks* I am not mad, I am just... worried. I want to make sure both of you are safe and healthy... According to my data, you are only twenty years old. A young age to be a mother, so there are many risks... *he hugs you all of sudden while you pat his back to assure him everything is going to be fine*      

 Camus: *he smiles genuinely* I can’t wait. *you smile back in response* By the way, why are you in a mess, (Y/N)? I thought... you are going to be mad... *he playfully bonks your head* Are you stupid, (Y/N)? Why would I be mad? In fact, I am the luckiest man alive in the world! I can’t wait to welcome the next Count or Countess~ *you giggle at his hidden playful nature, the next thing you know, he bends down to kiss your stomach and talks to his unborn child* Hello there, mini (Y/N). It’s going to be a long time till I meet you, therefore, I am asking you not to trouble your mother... *he looks at you* So, what did it say? It is telling you not to worry since we will be fine~      

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

This one was took a long time... But I had fun writing this~

Somebody asked me to do this on Fanfiction.net...

Comment. Vote. Share. 

Motivates me to write more. ;-)

Almost forgot, any requests?