When you get into a fight with him...

You two are fighting over the colour of the 'dress' ;)

Cecil: White and gold. Black and blue. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. No. Yes. Ha! Princess~ That's not fair~! *he pretends to cry while you just roll your eyes* I swear it's white and gold not blue and black. You are blind then. Wahhhh~ You are so mean! *you stick your tongue out* Who says I was ever nice you good-for-nothing prince. *he dramatically wails even more* It's just a dress, princess. Fine. You are right. *he sniffs while you smirk at him* You give in too easily, stupid.

Ren: *you shout incoherently while he just smiles at you* Are you blind?! It is BLUE and BLACK! Oh wait, you are too blinded by the love of your "fangirls" to be able to see properly - *he claps his hand on your mouth, shutting you up* Little lamb~ I will look at the dress again. But... If it's still white and gold for me, you give me a kiss and if it is white and gold, I give you a kiss. Okay? Fine! I would be rig- Wait a minute! *he smirks* You pervert!   

Reiji: For. The. Last. Time. You. Are. Wrong. It's white and gold. *he shakes his head playfully* Nope! It is blue and black, angel~ *you throw anything that comes in your hand at him* Oiiii! Angel! *he barely misses the fork aimed at him* That might have hit my eye! Whoops~ I missed. Angel~ *he weeps in the corner of the room*

Camus: *you both are staring in each other's eyes* It's not worth it, (Y/N). I won't lose to you. *you try your hardest not to blink but your eyes kept twitching* Blue and black. Na-na. It's white and gold. I am a Count. That doesn't make a difference. *his eyes twitches slightly* I am right. I wouldn't agree with - *you suddenly gasp and point behind him* What? Hahahaha~ You blinked! *he sighs in frustration at your childish antics while you run around like an idiot* 

xXx

Question: What colour did you see? Blue and black? White and gold? It was really weird for me since at first I saw white and gold then it just changed in front of my eyes. Weird. 

Natsume-chan