When you shop with them...

Natsuki: (Y/N)-chan! Look what I found! *you look up at him holding a Piyo-chan costume* I think you will look super cute in this♡

Tokiya: My god, this is expensive but I love this purple dress... Did you say something, (Y/N)? Ahhh... no. Do you want go home now?  Hmmm... Ok. You go ahead, I am coming in a few minutes. Okay...  *3 days later* *(Y/N) recieved a box with a note on top that said: It will look pretty on you, (Y/N)♡* *In the box lies a beautiful, puple dress*

Cecil: *runs around in the shop* Waaahhh! The kimonos look sooooo beautiful!!! Ne~ I want to see you in a kimono, 'K? Hai... If you say so.

Ren: Ren. Why are you in a women's shop? Everyone is staring. *he grins* Why? Can't I help my girlfriend buy the perfect bikini? *you hit his head with a magazine* S-shut up!

Otoya: It is fun shopping with you, (Y/N)! Oh, what do you want to make for dessert? *you pretend to think long and hard* Hmmm... What do you want, Otoya-chan?  *he smiles widely* I reallyyyy love your strawberry muffins! Let's get the ingredients for it!

Syo: *he is in a completely another world* No-no way! Are you a fan of Hyuuga-sensei??? *you two hi-five loudly* (Y/N), lets buy as many merchandise as we can! *he looks around* That poster is cool! *drags you with him before you could protest*

Masato: Thank you for accompanying me, Masato-san. No, it's fine. Besides it would be bad if you bought a piano that isn't fit for you. I would recommend you not to buy a grand piano, yet. *he keeps talking about piano with a passion that you have never seen*

Reiji: This is pretty as well! Mou~ At this rate we will buy the whole store, (Y/N)-chan! *you giggle at his child-like behavior* Then stop making me try so many dresses! Let's go already!  Just this last one. I promise~ *he pouts at you*

Ranmaru: What the hell are you thinkin?! I can't go in a... women's store! *he blushes furiously and you decide to tease him a bit* Is it so wrong to help your girlfriend choose which bikini would suit her? My... I should have just asked Camus then. *you look at him to see his reaction... he seems furious* Are you going to stand there all day long? Hurry up! And don't even think about asking Camus! *you giggle as he tries not to show that he is jealous*

Ai: *says in a monotone* My data says you have more than ten pairs of sandals. You don't need anymore shoes, (Y/N). *drags you out from the shoe shop to the nearby cafe* Mou~ The shoes are so pretty... You have more than enough. *he knew he did have a point but you won't admit to that*

Camus: *truly smiles and has sparkles in his usually cold eyes* Shopping with you isn't so bad especially if we are looking for a birthday cake~ You really like sweets don't you?  Who doesn't? Sweets are a nessicity! *notices one of his many favorite cakes* Have you tried mont blanc?! *you deny* Have you been living in thsis world?

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

Thank you, AneeshaBejau for your suggestion. ♡

Anyone else has any other ideas.