When you go living with them...

You step into the apartment you  bought just after your engagement with your boyfriend of 4 years. All of your things were already delivered to your apartment so now you can finally start living together.

"Ohhh... you are here early, (Y/N)..."

You smiled at your fiancé who seemed like he just woke up from a deep slumber.

"Hai."

xXx

Tokiya: *he took the handbag you were carrying and closed the door behind you* You should have called me to pick you up. It's okay. I guessed you were tired with moving places and the arrangements for the upcoming wedding.  *he placed a sweet kiss on your cheek* Anything for you, Mrs. Ichinose. Yeah right. Not yet, Mr Ichinose.

Ren: *he stroked your face with his finger* To think you would accept my proposal, little lamb~ We are only humans, Ren; mistakes do happen. *he chuckled quietly as you stepped inside the apartment* Hmm... you love me. Haha! You wish. *he wrapped his arms around your waist* I love you. Hai, hai. Love you, too. *he pecks you on your lips* Love you more. Love you the most.

Masato: *you ran and tackled him into a hug* Masato! I missed you. (Y/N)-san... you are... choking... me! *you let go of him immediately* Whoops~ Sorry. It's okay. Oh. Hm? By the way, stop it with the -san. We are married, well about to be, now!  *his cheeks blushed ever so slightly* Yeah... (Y/N)-sa... (Y/N). Yay! You said my name without any honorifics. *you pulled him into a bone crushing hug again* I... can't... breathe!

Ai: *he came towards you and closed the door behind you* It's very cold outside. I have the heater on in the living room. I am home. *he smiled gently and pulls you into an embrace* Welcome back, (Y/N). *you giggled softly and pulled back moments later* Hungry?  If you are the one cooking; I will eat anything you make. Sure, sure. Takoyaki sounds good?  It sounds great.

Ranmaru: *he gave you a sleepy smile that caused you to blush* What's in that box? I thought I had everything delivered? We will have two companions living with us. Huh? *you opened the box and two furballs jumped on you* They are- cats. *you handed him one of the grey cats* Kawaii, eh?  N-no... not r-really. *you laughed as he blushed slightly* Your tsundere side is coming out, Ran-ran. Oiii! Stop it with that ridiculous nickname and I am not a tsundere. *you laughed again as you pinched his cheeks* My tsunmaru.

xXx

It's nice to write a fluffy thing once in a while ^-^

Question: 5 interesting facts about you ~
1) Okay, I don't know why many people I meet hate maths. I am a total maths nerd. No comments.
2) I loveeee to travel. After high school I have planned to travel many countries.
3) I talk to a lot of people but I only have like 4 friends I can count on.
4) I might get many hates because of this... but I honestly don't like animals. The most I can handle are tigers and snakes.
5) I am a spoiled brat since I am the only girl and well... I get what I want.