When they are sick and you take care of them...

Natsuki: Achoo!!! *he cutely sneezes* I told you Natsuki not to go to the concert in this cold weather... and look at you now; all sick... *he looks at you with those adorable eyes* Sorry... (Y/N)-chan.

Tokiya:*he is finally properly sleeping in days. The stress of idol work has tired him out but he refused to rest which resulted in this situation; you taking care of him* T-Thank... you... (Y/N)-san... He talks in his sleep?!

Cecil: *cough-cough* Oh god... What happened to me? Why am I sick all of the sudden, Princess? *you roll your eyes at his stupidity* If you came out from the lake asap in this cold weather and didn't eat ice cream later... then maybe you won't be sick! *pouts cutely* You are so mean, Princess~ You are meant to console me, not tell me off...

Ren: *tries to smirk seductively but fails* Ohhh... *sniffs* Little lamb gonna take care of me. *sniffs* Are you trying to take advantage- *you smack him on the face* You aren't sick if you have enough energy to tease me.

Otoya: Achoo!!! *you gave him a bowl of miso soup* Thank you... (Y/N)-chan... *you give him a heartwarming smile and said in your cutest voice* No worries, Oto-yan! *his face became as red as his hair because of your cuteness* Are you okay, Oto-yan? I-I am fine... You are heating up though. *he hides his face under the blanket*

Syo: You are not going and that's final. But I am fine... *cough-cough* *you rolled your eyes* You are clearly not fine... *you tied him to his bed so he doesn't escape* Now stay here like a good boy while I make porridge for you... But I don't want to miss the audition for Prince of Fights!!! *you calmly closed the door, muffling his protests from the other side*

Masato: *you have never seen the uptight Masato sick, so it took you by surprise but nonetheless you are taking care of him* I am sorry *cough-cough* for the trouble... (Y/N)-san... Relax Masato...

Reiji: *his hands and feet are tied together while he is tied to the chair* This is torture,  (Y/N)-chan!!! It's good for you. Now hurry up and eat this. *you stuffed boiled vegetables in his mouth as he cried fake tears* This is dangerous food... No... the fried food is more dangerous especially when you are sick... No! *he continued begging you to stop feeding him*

Ai: *you are suprised that an android became sick but he is developing human emotions* I think... I need to visit professor. Achoo!!! *sniff-sniff* My data doesn't contain any information on my situation right now... *you giggle* You are just sick Ai-Ai. Why? Because you over-worked yourself.  Oh. That explains a lot.

Ranmaru: *at first he refused to let a woman take care of him, but after nearly collapsing, he gave in. Now here you are, placing wet towels on his forehead to cool him down. You can't help but stare at his helpless, tsundere face* *cough-cough* Don't... Don't stare at me! Ack! Caught red-handed...

Camus: No!!! Yes!!!  I can't just stay here... My Queen has requested for me. *you mentally sigh* I think your health is a tad bit more important than the Queen's request. *you reply sarcastically* *cough-cough* Excuse me. How dare you- *you stuff a small cupcake in his mouth* Mmmmhhh... Here I bought you more sweets and a cup of tea to help you get better... It's good. One more. *you put another one in his mouth* Now you are gonna stay here and get better... Fine.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

I shall admit that this one was hard to write. Hope you enjoyed this.

I want to thank all the readers from the bottom of my heart. When I first started this, I honestly didn't think it would last a few days but because of people like you, I am able to write knowing someone near or far is reading my fanfic. So thank you for reading ♥

Vote. Comment. Share.

Snow-chan~