A glimpse into your married life...

Important note in the end. Please read.

xXx

Natsuki: *his cooking improved by a lot over the years and now he cooks most of the time for you and (Son name)* Dad? Yes, (Son name)-chan? Drop it with the -chan, it's so girly. Awww... but you are just like a girl in all those cute dresses... Mom! Yes?  Tell dad not to call me a girl. Natsuki?  But, (Y/N)-chan~ *you sighed as this was a common conversation in your household*

Tokiya: *he is away for most of the time on tours singing and dancing and acting so you didn't see him much but today he came home after a month* What is for dinner, (Y/N)? I don't know, what do you want, Tokiya?  *he smiles and hugs you from behind* You. W-what?  You heard me. I want to you. Don't say that, it's embarrassing!

Cecil: *being the Queen you didn't have much to do except play with Shu since Cecil handled the country* Mom? Yes, Shu?  I am prince right? Yeah. Then after that old man, I will become the king? Wahhhh! You are so mean Shu! *Cecil appeared out of nowhere* Whatever. Princess~ He is being mean! *you face-palmed* I don't have one kid but two. Princess! Mom!

Ren: *he came back late that night since the meeting finished late and your daughter fell asleep while waiting for him* I am home. Welcome back. (Daughter name) has gone to sleep? Hm. She was waiting for you and just slept half an hour ago. *he bends down to kiss his little princess on her cheeks* Hmmm... D-daddy? Sorry to wake you up angel. Ahh... welcome home. I am back. *you all ended up sleeping together on the couch*

Otoya: *he enjoyed working as a pre-school teacher while you taught high school students* (Y/N)-chan! I am going to be late. Yeah. I realised. Wahhhh! Hurry up, (Y/N)! Where is my breakfast? *you mentally sighed* You are the only teacher who comes later than the students in tour class. You don't have to rub that in, (Y/N)-chan! Look at the time! Let's go! *he drags you out* Oi! At least wear your pants Otoya!

Syo: Are you okay, Syo? *you ask the tired voice actor lying on the couch* Na-a. The director wants the lines perfected for the episode of the anime based on Prince of Fight by tomorrow. Awww... Don't worry. You can do it, chibi-chan!  *he glares at you* Not. Again. (Y/N). *you stick your tongue out at him* Loser!  Oiiiii!!! *you run away as he tries to chase you* Get back here! Never!

Masato: *he rubs his temple and sighes for the umpteenth time* Daddy? *he looks down to see his precious daughter with a frown on her face* Are you okay? *he gives her a reassuring smile* I am fine. Masato. Please get some sleep. You are overworking yourself.  *you enter the family room with a tray of wet towels* I can't. This is the busiest time for the company. *you give him a disapproving look* Daddy. Rest. Now. *your daughter spills some fake tears and, of course, this led to him following orders from his daughter*

Reiji: *you glare at him* Reiji.  Stop being so strict, angel~ It's not healthy for Kyouhei to eat so much fried food. No~ You should stop feeding him junk like fruits and vegetables. It is not junk. It's good for him and you. *your son sighs thinking he has to raise two parents* If you are done, you might like to me drop off to school since I am going to be late. Oh wait, isn't that always. *you slapped Reiji on his arm* Fine. Fine. Let's go Kyokyo. Stop with that nickname, old man!

Ai: *his handsomeness (-_-) didn't disappear over the years, in fact, he became more handsome than before and continued his career as an idol and actor* When are you coming back? The tour is scheduled to finish in a months time but it might end a bit later. Oh. *tears were threatening to fall out of your eyes* Don't be sad. *he suddenly spoke sensing your discomfort* It won't be long. That's easy for you to say! I will be all alone for a long time. Hey. You make it sound like I won't miss you. Come here. *you hugged him as he kissed the top of your head* I will miss you. *sniff* *sniff* Me too.

Ranmaru: *it was late into the night and you both were sleeping very peacefully until...* Wahhhhh!!! *he taps your hand* Oi... she is awake. Go. *you turn your back towards him* She is your daughter at night. Go quiet her down. *you hear him grunt as he drags himself towards the nursery* Wahhhhhh!!! Daddy's coming. *after a while he comes back in the room again and cuddles you* We are not having another child soon. Shut it.

Camus: *your husband and daughter have a huge sweet tooth, therefore, everyday you baked a variety of cakes and muffins* Mummy? Hm? What are you making? Trying to make strawberry cupcakes. Yum! It is but I can't get it right. What can't you get right? *the deep voice of Camus fills the kitchen as he walks in* Welcome back, Daddy! Welcome back. I am home. What are you making? Trying to make strawberry cupcakes. *he gives you a heart stopping smile* Why bother? Strawberries taste much better on you~ Not in front of Natsume!  Huh?

xXx

Question: Do you guys know how to cook? Is it normal not to know how to cut a cucumber? 

School is a torture. Therefore, updates will be slow since it's hard to come up with different ideas for the same scenario.

Unless... you give me a request for only one or two or three at the max. of your favorite characters.

Don't forget to read my BroCon fanfic 'Drabbles' ^-^

Natsume-chan