When they see you naked by accident...

Natsuki: *smiles broadly* You are so cute, (Y/N)-chan!!! *you are blushing heavily* Natsuki, I am not wearing anything right now... So mind leaving? Okay! *you sigh audibly at his innocence*

Tokiya: *blushes furiously* Please leave now, Tokiya-kun... *you try to control your anger* *he closes his eyes* Please excuse me... And next time, please lock the door. *he leaves the room quietly*

Cecil: *stops moving and then suddenly collapses* Cecil! *looks up from the floor at you, however, your body is now covered by a towel* Are you okay, Cecil? *mumbles incoherently*

Ren: *a wolf like smile is plastered on his face* Nice body... Little Lamb~ *you blush, quickly wrapping the towel around you and shoving him out... his chuckles could be heared from the other side*

Otoya: *nose starts bleeding* Otoya... I- I- I am so sorry, (Y/N)!!! *closes the door with a loud thud*

Syo: *his face puts a tomato to shame* (Y/N)... Syo... *rushes out of your room... forgetting to close the door, you rush to close the door and hear him scream an apology from across the hall*

Masato: *frozen on the spot* Get out, Masato! *you slam the door on his face*

Reiji: *his eyes grow wide* Reiji! I am very sorry, (Y/N)-chan! *he closes the door and shouts from outside* I promise I didn't see a thing!!!

Ai: *his usual blank face* Please wear some clothes, (Y/N). According to my data, it is 16°C outside. You will catch a cold. *you throw your skirt at him* Get out you pervet!

Ranmaru: *curses under his breath* Ranmaru- Leave. Now. *looks up at you with a glare* Lock the door next time. You knock on the door next time.

Camus: *his mouth is open wide*Ahhh... *you try to cover yourself* Where is Ajima, that peon? *he leaves looking for Cecil... apparently*

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

Finals are... OVER! OH YEAH! FINALLY!

I can start updating now.

Btw, I had to write this on my phone since my laptop has gone to repair and won't be back till next week... therefore I can't post this on Fanfiction.net or Quotev. :-(

I wasn't going to post this scenario yet because I already had another chapter planned... However, me being a genius, only saved it on my laptop so I won't be able to post that.

Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter~

Comment. Vote. Share.

Snow-chan~