When they read fanfics of them...

Happy New Year to all my readers!!! I love you all!!!

Natsuki: *smiling brightly* Guess all the fangirls out there got my personality right. I love Piyo-chan with all my heart. Oh, and of course, I love Syo-kun as well~ *nose bleed*

Tokiya: *mouth-opened* Why? Why, (Y/N)-san? Why are all the girls pairing me with Otoya! I am not gay. (A/N: I have nothing against any sexuality) I doubt that.

Cecil: *brightens up at the end of the story* Really? I become the king of Agnapolis in the end! I am sooo happy, (Y/N)-chan! Ano... you don't mind being coupled with Camus... Weirdo. What?! Camus is a meanie who can't even act like a Count.

Ren: *smirks* I think Masato would look better as a girl than an old-fashioned guy he is. Of course, I look gorgeous in whatever gender. I love you all my fangirls. *pulls out a rose from god-knows-where* Here is a beautiful rose for a beautiful girl.

Otoya: *face is burning up* Eh? (Y/N)-chan... I see Tokiya as a good friend... *blushes deeper* Not as a lover... Are you sure about that, Otoya-kun? Hehehe... his nose starts bleeding*

Syo: Nani?! Are you kidding me?! Me with Natsuki or Ai-sempai? No way!!! And for the billionth time, I am not cute!!! *screams his head off* (A/N: No, Syo. You are not cute. You are an adorable puppy)

Masato: *lost for words*I... Ren... boyxboy... genderbend... what? Don't the girls have any decency anymore? What are they thinking? (A/N: No, Masato, no. We lose our common sense when it comes to hot guys like you all)

Reiji: Eh?! But... but... Why am I the one paired with so many guys? It's not fair, (Y/N)-chan. *devilish smile appears on his face* I only like you~

Ai: *master of poker face* And your point is, (Y/N)? Umm... you are being paired with Reiji, Ranmaru and Syo. Are you fine with that? I couldn't care less about these delusions of hormonal teenage girls. It is one of my business or yours. *walks away leaving you confused*  

Ranmaru: *reading a M rated fanfic* What are the hell is this?! *smirk appears on your face* These are the true feelings of your fans, Ranmaru... *same smirk appears on his face* Ohhh, so you are saying that you feel this way about me too? Such a bad girl you are. Eh? I didn't... say that... Get lost, you old pervert!

Camus: This is really stupid. I am very sure some lowly peasants who have plenty of time on their hands are writing this. You are wrong, Camus-sama. Writing fanfics aren't down by 'lowly peasants' but by girls who really admire you.*thinks for a moment* Of course I knew that. *gives a heart-throbbing smile* I thank all of my fans for such passion.  

I am not very familiar with these characters but... oh well... just little present for Heavens' fans! Hope I am not too far off with their characters.

Eiichi: Oh my. Thank you to all my lovers for giving up their time and putting all their efforts to make stories for me. I am sure to release a song dedicated to all of you~ You are such a flirt, Eiichi. In fact it reminds me of a certain orange-head.

Kira: ... Do you have anything to say, Kira? ... You can at least answer me you know? ... *bows his head*Thank you. *you sweat drop at his quietness*

Nagi: *scared for life* Wahhhh!!! I am still a child, only thirteen! I shouldn't read stuff like this! Stop being childish, Nagi. We all know you don't act like a child. Tch. My acting doesn't work on you anymore.

 xXx

Happy New Year!!! Looking forward to next year.

2015, here I come!!!  

No one actually requested this but I wanted to do it >_< Hope you don't mind.

Question: What's your new year resolution? Mine is to spend less money and study hard. Hopefully it will happen...

...

...

Nah, I shouldn't hope for the impossible.

See you all next year,

Snow-chan~