When you two accidentally kiss...

You were waiting for your best friend... long-time crush... to come. Suddenly, you hear him calling your name out. He runs towards you, however, he trips over a rock and falls on top of you. His lips meet yours...

Natsuki: Sorry, (Y/N)-chan... *rubs the back of his head as you blush* It's okay...?  *his eyes start sparkling* You are so cute!!! *hugs you tightly*

Tokiya: *blushes furiously* I am so sorry, (Y/N)-san! No! It's okay!  *an awkward silence that seems to last forever* So... *clears throat* Ahh... Let's go then...

Cecil: Ahhhh... Princess~ *you try to avoid eye contact with him... he notices it and brings your face closer to his* Are you mad... Princess~? *you fainted right there*

Ren: *smirks* This is what you want- Gomenasai!!! *you run away from him trying to hide your tomato-red face*

Otoya: *eyes widen* Wahhhh! I am sorry, (Y/N)-chan! Gomenasai!*runs of god knows where while you just stood there* Ahhh... Otoya-kun...

Syo: *his soul escaped from his body but you put it backin again* Syo-kun! *you violently shake him* Syo-kun! Wake up!!!

Masato: *quickly gets up and helps you stand up too* I apologise (Y/N)-san! *bows at a right-angle* No... You don't have to bow...

Reiji: Hehehehe~ *rubs the back of his neck awkwardly* I am very sorry, Reiji-kun... Nonon... It's not your fault, my girl~ *winks at you*

Ai: *stands up and acts like nothing happened while your cheeks are on fire* You okay? *you avoid eye contact with him* H-hai... I am fine...

Ranmaru: *blush covers his cheek* H-hey... *stays silent for a while* ...Sorry. *turns you around so you won't see his cheeks that has turned more red* Le-let's go! H-hai...

Camus: *stands up and helps you too and then bows like a gentleman* I apologise, (Y/N)-chan... *you blush at his manners* It's okay, Camus-sama...

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

Sorry it took a while. I am working on another one-shot book for UtaPri, BroCon, Diabolik Lovers and OHSHC. I will release it when I am done with the second one-shot ♥

Hope you enjoyed this one~

Comment.Vote.Share.

Snow-chan~