Part 2

WARNING: I am going to have to twist their personality a little, not too much. There are some mature content suggested (like hell I am going to actually write the content XD ) so... yeah... if you are under 13 please don't read.

xXx

After the wonderful, once-in-a-lifetime (...hopefully) wedding with your special guy comes your honeymoon for a week and, of course, your... ahem... first night with him. Yep. That scared the hell out of you. What am I supposed to do? What do I act like? Do I just go to sleep saying I am exhausted? Do I start a conversation or do I just ask him if he is hungry? These type of questions ran through your innocent (...won't be soon) mind as you started rolling around on the bed trying to think what to do. Being very busy thinking, you didn't even notice when your husband walked out of the connected bathroom (looking smoking hot with water-droplets dripping from his hair) wearing a soft bathrobe that revealed a bit of his upper-chest. He sweat-dropped at what you were doing. "(Y/N)..."

Reiji: Hmmm... You are being very weird ever since we arrived at the beach house. *you flushed red as you try to come up with an excuse* R-really? Yep. I- think it's just the stress of the wedding and stuff. *he nods seriously as if understanding what you said and then his silver eyes light up as his lips form into a smirk* Then... let's have some fun to relive your stress ^-^ Eh?! *he pulls you onto his lap as you try to break free* Stop fidgeting my dear wife. *he whispers into your ear* Eiiii!!! *he lays you down on the bed and gets up to turn off the light...* (A/N: I am going to stop here... you can imagine it yourself)

Ai: Yes. *you never thought you would be marrying someone other than a human* What do we do now? It's only 9:30 pm. *you mentally sigh, glad that he doesn't know the stuff that happens after* According to my data, couples normally- or not. *you cover your ears tightly to tune him out* -are you okay with that? Huh? You weren't listening were you (Y/N). Ahhh... *he sighs* Instead of me repeating my self... *he looks straight into your eyes* ...let's just do it. *you blush furiously as Ai pulls you down and--- sleeps* Ai? What? Are you sleeping? Didn't I tell you, are you okay with just sleeping? You should pay more attention (Y/N). Eh?! (A/N: Be honest, who fell for that?)

Ranmaru: Hai. *he eyes you carefully then smirks like a Cheshire cat causing you to gulp* What's with that s-mile, Ranmaru? *his grin grows wider as he brings you close to him* You know, I know what you want.  *your face flushes red as his words settle in your brain* Yeah... Great. Thank god, you know I just want to sleep and go out tomorrow. *you mentally pat your back at the good response but that didn't stop him from coming up with a better counter-attack* Yep. You want to sleep with me. *you sigh as you give in to his desires, of course you won't be able to fight the 5' 11" tall man*

Camus: Yes... Stop acting weird. You are a Count's wife; be more ladylike. *you feel very sad for being scolded on your wedding night* I- I am sorry.  *you apologise as the tears at the corner of your eyes are threatening to fall out while he is taken aback by the apology* Hey- don't take it to the heart. I didn't mean it like that... *you give him a reassuring smile* I am fine. *an idea pops into his head as he smirks. Yep! Camus smirked* As an apology, milady, I will do whatever you want me to do... tonight. Eh?! *you blush furiously as he proceeds to turn the light off*

Eiichi: H-Hai... *he face is adorned with his heart-throbbing smile* Did you like the wedding? Yeah... It was just perfect! *you honestly admitted* Glad you like it- *he stopped to look at you with a seductive smirk on his face* What? But, you got to pay me back to make this wedding special for you, my angel. *you tried to play innocent but it came out quite awkward* Hahaha... What are you talking about? *he brings your face close to his* You know exactly what I am talking about? Eiichi... *he leans in ever so slowly, capturing your lips in a heated kiss, and soon enough it led to other things*

Kira: Hm? ... You want to talk, Kira? ... Tch. ...I love you. *you grin like a little kid* I love you too, Kira! *he smiles, finally showing some emotions on his usual poker face* You smiled! Hai. *he walks towards you and awkwardly places you on his lap while you felt yourself burning up* Kira...? I apologise for not being able to show emotions- *you smile gently* It's fine. I still love you. -but Eiichi told me to show you how much I loved you at least tonight. *you burn up knowing exactly what Eiichi had in his mind when he told this to your sweet and innocent Kira* (Y/N)? You okay? I am fine!

Nagi: (A/N: I am not a paedophile. Assume he is in his mid-twenties) What, Nagi? *he shows a grin you know too well* You look amazing in that silk gown, (Y/N). Ummm... Thanks? *he pouts cutely* Ahhh~ it's too bad you won't be wearing it tonight. What?! (A/N: Sorry it's too short but this fits his devilish personality perfectly ^-^ )

xXx

Yeah... this part feels more perverted and awkward than the last one. Hope you like it anyway!

Question: What would be the prominent flower on your wedding? I am going for irises, or maybe even white roses. 

Snow-chan~